PDA

View Full Version : For thoes withouth Deluxe FSX, questions, and more questions

Flame-Prop
January 15th, 2012, 02:24
So everyone is familiar with the FSX standard and deluxe edition. And that the Deluxe Edition contains the Maule aircraft with the missions, would it be leagal to add here the "Missing" maule everyone else got in the deluxe edition so everyone from standard edition could also enjoy?

Gabe

Daube
January 15th, 2012, 02:45
No it would be illegal, because people had to PAY to get the Maule and the Goose, and those missions, and the SDK.
Simple as that :)

huub vink
January 15th, 2012, 02:55
Daube is fully correct. People have received what they paid for. The Maule just wasn't included in the standard (cheapest) version.

Huub

heywooood
January 15th, 2012, 08:29
to the OP - look for deals on FSX Gold - I got a copy for free when I renewed my AOPA membership last November as part of a promotion...

AOPA membership can include a print or digital copy of Flight Training or Flying Magazine as well as lots of other content related to flight and it supports

the private pilot population by funding services and legislation for GA

FSX Gold includes the Deluxe + Acceleration so you get the Maule and the Goose plus carrier ops and helo load-sling capability...basically anything less just isn't FSX

hairyspin
January 15th, 2012, 12:26
Oz has a dearth of FSX deals that I can see from a quick search, so try eBay Australia?