PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Solutions working on Bell Huey Sound Pack, almost complete

Flame-Prop
January 15th, 2012, 00:08
Ladies and Gentlemen, Veterans and fans of the Bell huey, your prayers and mine have been answered. FINNALY someone made a sound pack for Bell Huey FSX which represents the sounds from the Real Helicopter. It is not long now untill we will all be re-united and relive the glory that the Huey did during the War. Crank up thoes dam speakers and enjoy

:medals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEEvKLsTA0g (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEEvKLsTA0g) :medals:

Gabe

Carbine1
January 15th, 2012, 00:20
Very nice sounds looking at the vid.

Will be well worth that small amount to have the Huey sound like it should.

Cheers.

Dain Arns
January 15th, 2012, 01:34
Count me in! :salute:

Flame-Prop
January 15th, 2012, 01:35
Very nice sounds looking at the vid.

Will be well worth that small amount to have the Huey sound like it should.

Cheers.

Now I just wish Nemeth Desings would enhance their Bell Huey(s) :wiggle:

vora
January 15th, 2012, 04:18
oh god yessssss...
My favorite sound, the real chopper sound!

OleBoy
January 15th, 2012, 05:48
Outstanding news. I put the bug in his ear way back after the AS Huey was released, with some videos I found. I foresee a possible freebee soundset coming my direction. :jump:

Great work, Vance!! :icon29:

Flame-Prop
January 15th, 2012, 16:44
I just had to stop by once more and watch the video, :kilroy: sure feeling the adrenaline pumping

Pips
January 15th, 2012, 16:48
Fantastic sound! Gives me the shivers.

FSN
January 16th, 2012, 09:14
Thanks fellas for the kind words. I'm hoping in the next week or two it'll be ready and yes Ole Boy, you got yerself a freebie.

OleBoy
January 16th, 2012, 10:17
Thanks fellas for the kind words. I'm hoping in the next week or two it'll be ready and yes Ole Boy, you got yerself a freebie.

I am very excited and thankful you decided to create a sound set for the Huey, Vance. From the day I purchased the AS model I was unhappy with the sound quality. From the video, you've done a fantastic job!:icon29: