PDA

View Full Version : Super Sabre

brettt777
January 11th, 2012, 05:41
Anyone know of a really good F-100 Super Sabre for FSX? Pay or free, doesn't matter. I am certainly more than willing to pay for quality.

stovall
January 11th, 2012, 06:14
Brett, there are several out there but not sure about a true FSX model. You can find the SOH donation ware model click here (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=67&id=73). Also Ito has put out a model of his own way back that was also very good. Both port over quite nicely. Just got to Flightsim.com or Avsim and do a search for the F-100. Many paints for Ito's model. Hope this helps.

delta_lima
January 11th, 2012, 07:36
For FSX, I've only flown the SOH Donationware version - there's a great thread here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?53936-F-100-Paint-Kit&highlight=super+sabre

David Quincey has done a half-dozen or so fantastic paints, and together with some cockpit upgrades by Hschuit, FDE by Pam, and maybe Ed Wells (can't remember who all had their fingers in this) a really nice port-over has emerged.

The reheat can textures from Dave's repaints alone makes this project worth installing .... I'd say he's got the nicest cans in FSX ... :icon_lol:

cheers,

dl

Prowler1111
January 11th, 2012, 07:54
we do..not yet thou...

Prowler

DaveQ
January 11th, 2012, 08:07
The reheat can textures from Dave's repaints alone makes this project worth installing .... I'd say he's got the nicest cans in FSX ... :icon_lol:

cheers,

dl

Thanks for the plug DL!! But at least they're cans not jugs:icon29::icon29:!!:jump:

DaveQ

falcon409
January 11th, 2012, 09:40
Yea, I can vouch for Dave's repaints, they are top notch. The Donationware version that many of us had a hand in is the only one available right now that I would say is worth investing in. To my knowledge, while several folks have mentioned it being one they plan on doing, none will be forthcoming any time soon (as in this year at least).:salute: