PDA

View Full Version : Once again 'with' Nemesis!!!

Lionheart
January 9th, 2012, 07:41
I have been able to purchase my own Nemesis high speed corvette! WOO HOOOOO!

I 'earned' it the hard way, though I did soup up my Iguanna Vangaurd with Super Tune (cheat) as I couldnt locate Turbo Boost anywhere. This works fine.

I also picked up a used small craft hauler (tow truck) for trying out ship deliveries. Seems to be alot of those. Also, now that I am faster, the prices of asteroid scans have gone up, paying much more better.

Sure feels good to have a Nemesis again. SCHWEEEEEEEET!

GT182
January 9th, 2012, 10:16
Super Tune a second time and see how fast you are. :d

"I fly the Wind." ;) :d

Lionheart
January 9th, 2012, 18:37
LOLOLOL.....

Thanks Gary... arrgh.. Here I am trying to fly fair and square and you are getting me back into my old ways.

I had Tiger corvettes set at one to two 'super tunes'. They would dart past at high rates of speed, several at a time, lolol... Those were the days.

GT182
January 10th, 2012, 05:03
I only did it by mistake Bill. There is a way to set your ship's speed with 'cheat' by inserting a value for it, but I can't find it to get back to change it and slow em down. It's weird seeing a TS ship out run an M4 or 5 fighter.

gigabyte
January 10th, 2012, 18:47
Gary in the Cheat Pack there is an option to Remove Tunings, it will allow you to reset to default values, I can't remember if you can enter a specific amount or just reset to default but that is how I brought one of my ships back to usable speed when I went nuts with the Supertune.

GT182
January 11th, 2012, 05:35
Thanks Mike, I've got to find it. I just Super Tuned a Perrigrine to a tad over 2200m/s by mistake. Darn thing won't sit still, and I've having a rough time trying click on it to get it to go to Idle or Stop. And I'm afraid I might miss trying to change ships to get in it's cockpit. LOL

GT182
January 11th, 2012, 08:59
Ok, I found it Mike. It worked but not like I thought it would, so I sold the Perrigine and made a few extra credits. :d

Lionheart
January 11th, 2012, 12:55
Love this game......

GT182
January 11th, 2012, 15:14
Love this game......

Addictive ain't it? LOL