PDA

View Full Version : 248th Sentai Campaign uploaded

skylane
January 8th, 2012, 23:13
Good Morning!

I have finally uploaded my 248th Sentai Campaign. It will be available in the CFS2 Campaigns section of the library, once Rami has approved it.

55998 55997 55999

Enjoy!

skylane

Rami
January 9th, 2012, 00:01
Skylane,

It is approved, and it is now in the download section. Judging from the pictures and our discussion, it looks like a real treat! :icon29:

misson
January 9th, 2012, 02:05
will have fun in the neighborhood! :wiggle:
good job sky!

Devildog73
January 9th, 2012, 10:35
Skylane,
Vielen Dank!

Back to the Pacific for some missions!

Captain Kurt
January 9th, 2012, 12:35
Thanks Skylane, it looks like a good one. I know how much work you will have put in on it.

Jagdflieger
January 9th, 2012, 16:41
Danke schoen Skylane!

misson
January 13th, 2012, 08:46
To make a campaign and play it, is not so fun as just playing it. Who likes to have the end of a movie before seeing it?. So why take a job as research, testing and so on.? . The reason is for others to enjoy it, is an act of generosity. It would be good to at least have a positive or negative criticism, and not just click on the download button. I think that skylane made a good job . I say this because he worked for almost a year and after nearly 100 downloads I have not seen much more answer. I'm sorry if someone does not like what I say.

miccasharon
January 13th, 2012, 23:08
Hi Skyline,

First, thanks a lot for your good job!

While I'm playing missions, I'm having a strange look of the scenery around Hollandia area. I think some mesh is conflicting in my folder.

Can anybody gimme a tip of idea how to solve this?

Miccasharon

skylane
January 14th, 2012, 06:09
Hi Skyline,

First, thanks a lot for your good job!

While I'm playing missions, I'm having a strange look of the scenery around Hollandia area. I think some mesh is conflicting in my folder.

Can anybody gimme a tip of idea how to solve this?

Miccasharon

Looks strange.. Check if you have any add-on meshes for this area installed. Try removing them and see what happens.
I´m no scenery expert, so maybe someone with more knowledge has a solution?