PDA

View Full Version : Campaign Target-Mission Error

Wyld45
January 7th, 2012, 13:39
I have a few addon models that have this weird problem. Its most likely an easy fix,but have
no idea of what file.

Problem is when either choosing a seafaring mission like "Destroy Ships" or a ground target mission
as in factories, airfields,etc. The addon will accept on one, but not the other. (Example; chose destroy
ships mission,game locks out and wont play. Choose ground target mission with same addon plane, it
goes into briefing and plays just fine.)

Anyone ever have this and fixed it?

HouseHobbit
January 7th, 2012, 14:57
Might be missing a required spawn, for the campaign??

Just guessing here..

Daiwilletti
January 8th, 2012, 17:08
here's another guess: Look in the loadouts section of the addon aircraft's xdp file. Check that the missiontypes are spelt correctly and there are no syntax problems in the Loadouts section. Of course, check all payloads are spelt correctly and all pylons/weapons are installed? But its just a guess?

I notice a lot of addons have multiple payloads using an overlap of missiontypes. presumably thats OK otherwise people wouldn't do it. I prefer to have one payload for each missiontype, and if i want extra payloads for "fun" (eg. lots of different sorts of rockets) I include them without specifying a loadout for them.

D