PDA

View Full Version : Do ya think this crap will ever stop!

hey_moe
January 6th, 2012, 02:45
Worm steals 45,000 Facebook login credentials, infects victims' friends. Go here for the read up >> http://arstechnica.com/business/news/2012/01/worm-steals-45000-facebook-login-credentials-infects-victims-friends.ars

Moses03
January 6th, 2012, 09:15
Yikes. Glad I don't have a Facebook account.

Daveroo
January 6th, 2012, 09:31
i can admit this now that hes dead...but i had a step cousin who was one of those people who enjoyed creating viruses and hacking sites.....he never got caught,but i know for a fact he did it,and he would brag about it.when we were kids,id get a new toy or something and he would break it just because he could,one time he tried to break a new expencive tool my dad had bought for the plumbing business,lets just say he ended up moving to another state and didnt come back until we buried his remains...

demorier
January 6th, 2012, 20:17
Thanks for that...might do some password changing.

Devildog73
January 6th, 2012, 21:06
That is why I have CCleaner installed and run it after each log off. I also have Spybot S&D running in the background and run it once a week for updates, immunize, and scan. My system also runs a full antivirus scan each night from 0200 to 0500. A person can never be careful enough on the net these days.