PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft F-16 vs. Bronco?

DaveKDEN
January 3rd, 2012, 15:41
How does overall performance of the Aerosoft F-16 compare to their Bronco? While my old machine runs the F-16 decently, at times it tends to cause stuttering. Just curious if the Bronco is more or less performance demanding than the F-16.

Ian Warren
January 3rd, 2012, 15:51
No problem at all , smooth as , but i think it may have been a little rushed , some aspects it has little twitch's within the control , still yet to try the area out but general performance on the pc is sweet .

falcon409
January 3rd, 2012, 16:00
Performance on my aging Dual Core, 3.0Ghz, machine with an NVidia 9600GT/512 graphics card is very smooth.:salute:

airattackimages
January 3rd, 2012, 16:41
The F-16 stutters on my machine as well. The Bronco is a totally different story! Runs beautifully, and its the nicest VC there is!

FlameOut
January 3rd, 2012, 17:30
The Bronco runs better than the F-16 on my old P4, 3.2Ghz, 8800GT 512 :salute:

...yea, I'm still sucking that old P4 titty....:sleep:

DaveKDEN
January 3rd, 2012, 17:37
Thanks all! Exactly what I was looking for. :salute:

Wothan
January 3rd, 2012, 21:49
No problem at all , smooth as , but i think it may have been a little rushed , some aspects it has little twitch's within the control , still yet to try the area out but general performance on the pc is sweet .

Please tell what Your problem with the Bronco is !!

I donīt know what You mean by "rushed". As far as Iīm aware itīs rather bugfree right from V 1.00.

Finn

Ian Warren
January 4th, 2012, 02:10
Please tell what Your problem with the Bronco is !!

I donīt know what You mean by "rushed". As far as Iīm aware itīs rather bugfree right from V 1.00.

Finn

Hi Finn

Love this model , rushed , maybe a word a little rushed in saying - , from trying it out it was tweaking a very sprite from the start , on learning the type without reading the or a Aerosoft manual , the model jumped like a cat out off a bag , i do have much info on the type , lesson is its wing load , not going to far till i have tried that side of it , one thing i really like and why it was used in the field is its view point , supreme as a scenery check sim .

Not a closed bag but appears to be jumpy and some areas be re-accessed .

airattackimages
January 4th, 2012, 03:45
I don't see any problems with this aircraft at all... That's very likely how the actual Bronco flies, its a big mosquito.

Barnes
January 4th, 2012, 08:51
Its already great and will be brillant when we get the second pack :jump::jump::jump:

Scandinavian
January 4th, 2012, 09:22
It's one of my better buys in 2011. With the new models coming, and a new soundset it will be even better.
Very nice on the frames and fun to fly. :)

falcon409
January 4th, 2012, 10:31
I won't go too far with this, but a recurring theme with new releases seems to be folks who have never flown an aircraft, especially the aircraft in question, calling into question the way that particular aircraft "feels" or how it responds to inputs. How do you get to that point with no experience? The OV-10 was closely monitored not only from the design side and the numbers inherent to the aircraft, but also by the very folks who fly the Bronco. Certainly we can question if something we discover is correct for that airplane, but to say it was rushed to release because we don't think it feels right based on. . . . .what. . . .our idea of what we think it should perform like based on "information" we have? Please.

Ian Warren
January 4th, 2012, 11:53
but to say it was rushed to release because we don't think it feels right based on. . . . .what. . . .our idea of what we think it should perform like based on "information" we have? Please.

I have not had a chance pull the volume out but information based from a flying review during the COIN competition , one aircraft still went under the Martin brand name , other was from a RNZAF transfer pilots in the early 70s , its not the real i'm talking about but the twitchy handle , still short on some hardware to take it for a proper compare and look at findings , dont get me wrong , this model is superb but something is , cant put my finger on it yet , first thought was to lightly loaded at some power levels to a med load at a specific speed .