PDA

View Full Version : Lionheart's Avelina webpage is up (payware - not for sale yet)

P38man
December 29th, 2011, 22:13
http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Avelina.html

Looks great and will be a unique experience for FSX.

Seems to have been working on and off this for 2 years.

His Epic Victory is drop dead gorgeous and this looks to be as well!!:applause:

Roger
December 30th, 2011, 05:15
I've had a look at the Fs9 version and it really is a remarkable aircraft and the first aircraft I've seen with a rotary potentiometer for the throttle! It is of course powered by electric motor:engel016:

Daveroo
December 30th, 2011, 09:15
if he does make it for FSX..which it seems it will be...i will more than likely get it as Bills works are up there on my list..i have everything hes made so far...but i have a "thing" about planes with "joysticks" now...i fly with a yoke,ch products eclipse..(yes i cheat and fly warbird sim P51 and a few others,,like the wilga and OV-10)..but for the most part,,i stick to yoke planes...and i saw that sterring wheel looking thing and went weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

TARPSBird
December 30th, 2011, 09:49
Bill puts out cool stuff. His Pasped Skylark was the first payware plane I grabbed when I got FSX last April. Love those wheel pants. :)

b52bob
December 30th, 2011, 10:16
Yes, anything by Bill is on my get list. Always a thing of beauty! Only wish he would do more but I guess you need a break now and then (lol).

Bob

hairyspin
December 30th, 2011, 10:36
Yes, anything by Bill is on my get list. Always a thing of beauty! Only wish he would do more but I guess you need a break now and then (lol).

Bob

I don't think he takes many breaks, he puts a huge amount of effort into each creation and this is how he earns his living... :running::running::running: