View Full Version : New Zealand South Island FSX Video

JerdooFlightX
December 28th, 2011, 13:39
Who doesn't like ORBX :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxyYSkdfsS0

Wing_Z
December 28th, 2011, 13:57
Pretty clouds...
How about a follow-up, this time with the lights on?
Perhaps some low 'n slow hops: Canterbury to Wanaka, a loop over Nelson, perhaps Milford Sound to Te Anau?
Be interested to see how ORBX have handled the various texture sets.

Ian Warren
December 28th, 2011, 15:03
Charl there are areas perfectly work and others , Wanaka especially is a long ways to green , the entire Canterbury region adding photoreal Asburton works a treat , many others , Hamner Spring falls into place very well as well as Hokitika region and the photoreal township but head north to Greymouth and seem they got a little outta control with the bush/scrub .. the well known Coast to Coast starting point has this little problem , the biggest affect is Gable roof textures in example Robs RealNewZealand South Island sceneries , gotta to check a few of mine but sure it will have the same issues .

Edit : i did not check the video out ,i post some screens later , currently saving my internet uploads and downs for the soon to be released P-40

JerdooFlightX
December 29th, 2011, 02:05
Thanks for watching guy's ... i haven't had the chance to fly around the area that much in order to say if it is complete ... then again .,.. if i would have had the time i probably wouldn't be able to say if it was accurate because i haven't been to that magnificent place ...