PDA

View Full Version : Samdim FSX Tu-114 and Tu-126 2D panel issues.....

tommieboy
December 27th, 2011, 16:13
Trying to figure out why I have overlapping 2D panels; The way it's suppose to work is when I select the First Officer's panel, the Captain's panel is suppose to disappear, but it doesn't. I am running FSX Acceleration.

Tommy

http://home.roadrunner.com/%7Etommieboy/TU-141_897.jpg

delta_lima
December 27th, 2011, 16:33
I've seen this before too. You may have to manually "shut down" the offending panel. For example, if the Captain's panel is Shift+1, and the FO is Shift+2, you may have to go Shift+1 then Shift+2 to go from the Captain's view to the FO's for example.

I hope this helps ....

Daniel

tommieboy
December 27th, 2011, 18:22
I've seen this before too. You may have to manually "shut down" the offending panel. For example, if the Captain's panel is Shift+1, and the FO is Shift+2, you may have to go Shift+1 then Shift+2 to go from the Captain's view to the FO's for example.

I hope this helps ....

Daniel

I checked out a 2D panel from another aircraft, and it's not an FSX Acceleration issue in regards to hot swapping between the two panels. I think I'll contact Samdim, to see if they have had any reports on this issue. It's worth a try.

Tommy

expat
December 28th, 2011, 07:01
Tommy - I think that is the way they made the panel.cfg apply the windows. You need to "undo" each one to avoid the overlaps . .

tommieboy
December 28th, 2011, 20:35
Tommy - I think that is the way they made the panel.cfg apply the windows. You need to "undo" each one to avoid the overlaps . .

I'm hoping Samdim will reply to my e-mail about his issue; It's not a deal breaker either way.

Tommy