PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to Piglet

padburgess
December 26th, 2011, 17:46
Piglet. Thank you. Thank you for your wonderful Bronco and all the great times I have had with her. However now that I have just purchased the new Aerosoft Bronco I am sadly retiring yours. Your lovely plane gave me many hours of enjoyment in FSX and FS9 touring the beautiful scenery from Orbyx both in their Pacific Northwest and Aussie areas.
As a low and slow buff I found your plane one of the best for sight seeing, along with Alphasim's Do217k/M. But now I have the "new" bird so unfortunately your lovely old girl is retired. Maybe not for good, we'll see.
So thank you again for providing this aeroplane, and all your others. Not often do I need to retire any of your craft as payware items have to be exceptional to beat them.

Regards
Paul

Naismith
December 26th, 2011, 21:51
Aye, he deserves praise, and not just for this one, he has many. And you have piqued my interest sufficiently to go see his Bronco and fly her about.

italoc
December 27th, 2011, 06:27
I fully agree with Paul's words.
And want to add my thanks to Piglet's for the magic of his work.
I have most of the planes he produced and, I think to interpret everyone feeling saying THOUSAND THANKS to Tim Conrad;
ITALO

fxsttcb
December 27th, 2011, 06:39
...as payware items have to be exceptional to beat them.That has been my experience in a nutshell! On that note, I'll add my Kudos and a hearty THANK YOU, Tim...Don

Daveroo
December 27th, 2011, 07:53
imma jump on the bandwagon myself and give a big thank you to Tim myself...have had many hours of good fun with his planes....i have the aerosoft ov-10..as well as tims...but im keeping both in the fsx....

so THANK YOU

Killbilly
December 27th, 2011, 07:56
Yep. Tim's stuff is hard to beat. Here are a few of my most-flown Piglets:

Thank you, indeed, Tim!