PDA

View Full Version : Post your Christmas pictures

hey_moe
December 26th, 2011, 13:10
Here is a few of my clain. The one with the three ladies in it are my sisters and wife. My older sis is in the middle, the one on the right side of her is my younger sis anf the left side of her is my wife.

hey_moe
December 26th, 2011, 13:16
The next three. The old guy in the white shirt is me and I am standing with my older sis son.The clown in the orange shirt is my brother inlaw and the single picture of the guy with the drink in his hand is my best friend Pat. He spends every Christmas with us.

hey_moe
December 26th, 2011, 13:21
Last one is my daughter,which she is sitting next to my brother inlaw which he loves to put stuff in his front teeth and smile which proof is in the pudding here..lol. That is also Ginny bo she is with two. The other two our my grandson and daughter.

deKoven
December 27th, 2011, 04:42
Last one is my daughter,which she is sitting next to my brother inlaw which he loves to put stuff in his front teeth and smile which proof is in the pudding here..lol. That is also Ginny bo she is with two. The other two our my grandson and daughter.

WoW !! That looks like a serious poker game makin' up. I'ma glad everyone's happy and had fun over the holidays. :guinness: