PDA

View Full Version : Where is Turbo Boost?

Lionheart
December 26th, 2011, 05:39
I have been everywhere trying to find Turbo Boost, except one area, the very very very far right lower side of the known Galaxy or star systems... Its the only other Split system I havent been too.

The option is in the bonus pack from the updates, so its 'game' (non cheat). I hunted for it on Google (its exact location), and also at Egosoft, and everyone talks about it, not but one says where its at.

They complain alot about it too. Too much E-cells to run it, drains the shields, etc, etc, etc. Some are changing its configs in the code access (never did figure that out, working the scripts on things). Plus that would be cheating, which for once I am trying not to do.

I have Slip Stream drive in there, which is similar, but its 62 Million credits. ???~!#$($*

arrgh... I need speed... I need SPEED!

I guess, the next thing to do is start finding all the jump gates to get me to the last Split sector to the far right on the map and see if its there, and in the mean time, rake in as much funds as possible.

SIXTY TWO MILLION????? LOLOL....

Maybe it wouldnt be cheating if I 'created' my own Slip Stream drive. I wouldnt be cheating, in essence, as I would be a 'inventor' in that era/local of the Universe. Right? :S

GT182
December 26th, 2011, 06:17
Well, if you want it and can't find it...... Cheat menu is the way to go. Go with Super Tune and you'll have speed you never dreamed of. ST twice and it'll put you over 1000m/s...... that's how my Vidarsarus is set up.

Also use Free Jump. No need for e-cells ever again. When you do Free Jump, you can have your Wings, or whatever ship you have following you, jump for free too. :d

Lionheart
December 28th, 2011, 17:51
Well, if you want it and can't find it...... Cheat menu is the way to go. Go with Super Tune and you'll have speed you never dreamed of. ST twice and it'll put you over 1000m/s...... that's how my Vidarsarus is set up.

Also use Free Jump. No need for e-cells ever again. When you do Free Jump, you can have your Wings, or whatever ship you have following you, jump for free too. :d

Hey Gary,

Darn. I wanted to stay away from cheating this time. Its really getting to me though, not being able to have speed. I am on an expedition to find this 'artifact', Turbo Boost. We'll see if I can find it. If not, then I just may.

I did see that I have free jump still in my menu, lol... Came with me on the odyssee into 'back to the begining....'

Bill

Lionheart
December 29th, 2011, 17:50
I dug and taversed and traveled and jumped my way, digging out all the hidden Jump Gates to the far far right lower realms of X3TC, and found!!!!!! NO TURBO BOOST!!!!

ACK!

Oh well... I may just have to 'turbo' my birds Gary. I tried.....

GT182
December 30th, 2011, 07:01
Bill, TB might only be found in a Pirate sector. I'm not sure tho as I've never gone looking for it.

Do use Free Jump Bill if you have it. It's so much better and you don't have to worry about those darned e-cells.

GT182
January 5th, 2012, 08:21
Turbo Boost found for you Bill. :salute: I was looking in at Egosoft and just happened to run across it. ;)

http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=275921