PDA

View Full Version : Cfs france

Bill Kestell
December 17th, 2008, 10:27
:banghead: I swear to God that I used to be able to download from this site ... now it seems I can't. Anybody have any ideas? If you read/write French and English ... that would probably help . I'm barely able to handle English as an ONLY language ... so I can't help myself too much.

TIA:isadizzy:

Rami
December 17th, 2008, 10:35
Bill,

You're 100% right. :ernae: It looks like their server is down. :crybaby:

Bill Kestell
December 17th, 2008, 10:53
Thanks, Rami ... I guess that's good? ... bad? ... neither? Crap, there were a bunch of french missions there (I think I have some/most/all ... expect they took my damned computer away again to see why it didn't want to load Windows anymore ... so I can't check and it's making me crazy [crazier]).

EC_ILO
December 17th, 2008, 11:15
After read your post I have tried the site without probs.
here you have some pics:

EC_ILO

Bill Kestell
December 17th, 2008, 11:21
See ... I told you I was an IDIOT! Thanks!:friday:

EC_ILO
December 17th, 2008, 11:31
There is a motto in Spain: Una imagen vale más que mil palabras ( a picture is better as a thousand words...)

Good luck

EC_ILO

Bill Kestell
December 17th, 2008, 11:33
I used to have to CFS FRANCE you show ... now I have this one and it just doesn't work. Any thoughts?

EC_ILO
December 17th, 2008, 11:47
http://cfsfrance.altajeux.com/

Bill Kestell
December 17th, 2008, 11:59
I swear to God, I'm not crazy ... I clicked on the link you kindly provided and what I posted is what shows up. Boy, am I confused!

Now what do you think?:isadizzy:

EC_ILO
December 17th, 2008, 12:27
I'm at a loss... I have tried it just now and is looking as in my pictures... and the number of visitors is now 70888 (in my first try it was 70855), so it seems coherent with your pic (707870). Why don't empty your browser's cache and retry?

EC_ILO

Bill Kestell
December 17th, 2008, 13:04
I think I'll have to do that ... very wierd!

Hern07
December 17th, 2008, 16:57
Must be up and down. Tried it earlier and got nada, just tried it and got through. I think I'll buy an French-English dictionary tomorrow.

Bill Kestell
December 17th, 2008, 18:05
EUREKA!

I clicked on a selection that had something to do with lost paswords (so says my wife who reads/speaks a little French) and VOILA ... the blue field popped up (and I IMMEDIAELY grabbed that for my "favorites" link and we're good to go.

Moral of the story ... BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU CLICK ON ... YOU MAY JUST END UP ON THE MOON!