PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to you all beautiful people of Sim-Outhouse.com

Little Chacha
December 24th, 2011, 06:53
Tomorrow is Christmas day but today in other parts of the planet Earth is already Christmas I want to greet all of you people a Merry Christmas. Mom and I are going to the orphanage and the Senior House Care Home to visit them and play bingo and cards and deliver toys and play with kids and go to church later tonight to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ -that is what we are celebrating for Christmas- the true meaning of Christmas. I will sing with other kids at my church. We found a small church in my neighborhood and mom and I enjoy going there. Then tomorrow I will visit my dad and spend a few hours with him, then my Mom and I are going to ICE it is in Gaylord Palms hotel in Orlando where we see ice and have fun on a slide for two hours. It is a very very cold place. They give us really thick blue jackets to keep us warm. My mom will take a lot of pictures that is for sure I will share them all to you. I want to know how are you spending Christmas and the holidays. Yes it is my little project at school. My class wants to know how our friends around the world celebrate the holidays and Christmas. My mom is worried this will turn into a political debate- I learned from Mom that If you have nothing good to say don't say it at all. OK bye from Hannah :wavey:

(please excuse me for not using the proper punctuation marks, and that my thoughts are all in one paragraph- I am rushing to get all my thoughts in fraction of minutes - my mom allows me to be on the computer for a limited time!)

norab
December 24th, 2011, 07:00
Merry Christmas Little ChaCha, going to my Mom's house for Christmas dinner that should be a table groaner:applause:

Panther_99FS
December 24th, 2011, 08:15
Thanks "Little One" & Merry Christmas to you & your mom too! :santahat:
Just going to the in-laws here, nothing special.....:snowman:

Daveroo
December 24th, 2011, 08:44
Hi Little Cha-Cha,
sounds like you will have a very merry christmas,i hope you enjoy all of it.
i will be going to my nephew and his wifes home for christmas eve (tonight),to share gifts with my family ( and a small dinner),the nephew and his wife,,Eli and Trista,have two sons,,Jason 6years old,and Dylan 2yo,Dylan is still figuring out whats going on with the decorated tree and all the wrapped presants..tonight should be alot of fun when we give him his "loot" as Jason called it last year.my sister and her new husband will be there,and my mother and father...then tomorrow my sister,brother inlaw ,my folks and i will have dinner,,,Eli Trista and the boys will go to tristas side of the family and get more "loot"...they will probably stop on the way home to show off the boys new toys...lol..

im disabled now,but before i became disabled i used to volunteer my time on christmas eve to work at the fire department ( as we didnt have anyone on duty in a paid possition)so i enjoy this family thing now

Thoe6969
December 24th, 2011, 08:52
And a very Merry Christmas Christmas to you and your family from me also.

HouseHobbit
December 24th, 2011, 09:32
Merry Merry Christmas.. To You Little Chacha, and you Dear Mom..
May Our Lord Bless You both richly..

:santahat: :santahat: :santahat:

OBIO
December 24th, 2011, 09:33
Hannah

A very Merry Christmas to you and your mom...and to the all the SOH family for sure.

It is wonderful that you celebrate Christmas by sharing happiness with those less fortunate in this world!

Deb and I will spend Christmas day at her mom's house across the street. The family will all be gathered there for dinner and gift giving. The one gift I am most excited about is the one I got for my 5-year old great nephew, Landon. I got him a little RC helicopter...and when he opens it, you will probably be able to hear him screaming all the way in Arizona. Landon loves cars, airplanes and helicopters...and he is going to be super excited when he sees that he got an RC helo.

Deb and I will be up most of the night tonight, watching Christmas movies, snuggling with our dogs. That is one of our Christmas traditions.

OBIO

Tako_Kichi
December 24th, 2011, 10:23
We had our xmas day yesterday. :icon_lol:

Our eldest daughter and grand daughter (2 years old in March) have been here for almost 3 weeks and left today to head back to the city where they live which is 125 miles (200 km) away. As a result we opened our presents yesterday morning and had the turkey dinner yesterday evening so tomorrow is just going to be a regular day around here.

WarHorse47
December 25th, 2011, 05:39
Hanna.

Our son got his Middle East tour cut short, so he is spending the holidays with us. His wife, our daughter-in-law, is joining us next week as she comes back from visiting her family in Europe.

ON Christmas Eve we went out for a Chirstmas lunch, then to the cemetary to place a small Christmas Tree for our daughter. We later saw Mission Impossible 4 at the IMax. Today, we relax and watch ice skating or movies on the TV. Later, the wife has Christmas dinner planned. I will likely spend time behind the computer sending Christmas wishes to friends and family, and doing a little flight simming.

Merry Christmas :santahat:

--WH

Daveroo
December 25th, 2011, 07:01
just a little update.....we did our gift exchange on christmas eve as i stated.my 2 year old great nephew Dylan recieved many cool toys and learning tools.....hit favorite "toy" of the night?......the big cardboard box that his moms new pots and pans set came in....lol...he played in that for several hours....then he seemed to have disappeared...the family went on a paniced search and i opened the lid and there he was sound asleep in the box.....:icon_lol: