PDA

View Full Version : Orbx Releases 0S9 Jefferson County International (payware)

JayKae
December 23rd, 2011, 14:05
Last but not least

Burgers At The Spruce Goose Cafe.

This airport is well known in the PNW pilot community as the home of the Spruce Goose Cafe, one of the the best spots around for a $100 hamburger; or better yet, one of their legendary slices of pie! Also located on the field is the Port Townsend Aero Museum (home to a wide variety of classic GA aircraft), Tailspin Tommy's maintenance shop, and a multitude of hangars built over the last 70 years - each with its own unique character.

In fact, that's what makes J-Co (as the locals call it) so special: it's character. This is an airport absolutely brimming with personality; where classic aircraft are the rule instead of the exception, hangar stories are still told with gusto, and the mystique of aviation hangs heavy in the air. It is a pilot's airport - the place to go for fly-in BBQs in the summer, a warm cup of clam chowder in the winter, and at all times, a place to meet friendly folks who share your passion for aviation. You will not be disappointed in 0S9!

Ground imagery at 30cm per pixel
Fully custom modeled airport and houses
FSX gmax poly runway, aprons and lights
Beautiful coastal location
Includes all the new Orbx "Flow" technology
Includes Indian Island Naval Reserve
Expert 5 seasons color matched imagery
Beautifully modelled static aircraft
Includes custom GA AI Traffic movements
Directly opposite 2WA1 Diamond Point
Expert 5 seasons color matched imagery
By Scott Armstrong and Heiko Glatthorn

More info at http://www.fullterrain.com/product_us0S9.html

Felixthreeone
December 23rd, 2011, 16:44
FINALLY! Awesome!!!!!! Super excited!!! Downloading now....my new home base in the PNW is here!!! Thank you ORBX!!

skyhawka4m
December 23rd, 2011, 20:44
just got home from work.....awesome...going for it now!

strykerpsg
December 23rd, 2011, 22:10
Damn, you guys are on a roll. Another of my must have, but after xmas. Just bought the spirits for my Soldiers coming over Christmas day.

Matt

JayKae
December 23rd, 2011, 22:18
Well, that is it now for a bit though, rolled out 8 releases in 13 days... it is almost the same as the 12 days before Christmas but... I am gonna take a bit of a break now and actually fly lol

skyhawka4m
December 23rd, 2011, 22:33
Thanks for a great effort and thanks again for your kindness.

0S9 is now my new home base in PNW....awesome!