PDA

View Full Version : CFS3 Plans for 2012

Pat Pattle
December 22nd, 2011, 22:09
Just wondering what our modding folks have planned for next year? CFS3 is still alive and kicking and I have realised that it will be celebrating its 10th anniversary!

What I have in work and hopefully will see the light of day next year (or after!):

DH89a
HP Sparrow
Hampden conversion (currently in Ted 'Nachtpilotens' hangar)

BoB airfields;
RAF Croydon
RAF Eastchurch (Coastal Command)
RAF Detling (Coastal Command)

Albion AM463 Fuel Tanker

There will also be team-work afoot on ground textures for the RS theatres.

Led Zeppelin
December 23rd, 2011, 00:32
Interesting stuff here!!

Personnally, I have planned the following:
- MAW: mission pack II (mainly North Africa 1940-1941). No Malta mission as I've done 7./JG 26 (1941) and Talon has done Hurricane 1940. Moreover, he is working on a Spitfire 1942 pack.

- MAW: I have a couple of ideas for Operation Torch (US Navy side) but it will requier some extra downloads.

- RS: I'll see if I can build a couple of n°75 RAAF squadron + 1st Air Commando missions. They will be beta, I'll have to build a couple of facilities, especially airfields.

westview
December 23rd, 2011, 10:35
I might try my hand at skinning, I was thinking of making a skin for the Re.2000 as a US P-35

gaw
December 23rd, 2011, 13:41
my plans for 2012...........opening my stocking stuffer whenever the download section has something new.....what could be better....Xmas all year!!! Merry Xmas all..........many thanks

HouseHobbit
December 23rd, 2011, 14:55
More Hobbit Missions!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Talon
December 23rd, 2011, 22:25
My Malta Spitfire 1942 mission pack may be my last. I resigned from the PTO/ETO Team last month and have no real interest to do any updates for Rising Sun.I do have about 150 missions for the AVG and PNG but can't upload them or finish them because neither area is finished.

I'll just work on my model railroad.

Talon

rbp71854
December 24th, 2011, 08:14
Work will continue on Rising Sun.

1. Sino: I am in the middle of creating rivers in the sino theater, have recently finished lakes. Hope to have all the h2o, roads and rivers finished by years end.

2. PNG: Plan to have terrain mesh/elevations finalized by years end with limited airfields completed.

3. Pearl: Landclass creation and terrain mesh work for the pearl portion as shown in attached screenie.

hairyspin
December 24th, 2011, 10:47
Finish the Tempest II and then decide which of the "I wish I had..." aircraft to start next, but I think it ought to be one which saw active WW2 service. :running:

And a Merry Christmas to all! :santahat:

phrog_phixer
December 24th, 2011, 12:31
Hoping to get those Boomerang skins I've been working on since July uploaded in a few days.....wait, that'll still be 2011....

sdsbolt
December 24th, 2011, 15:13
http://i1043.photobucket.com/albums/b431/sdsbolt/sb3u3_capt.jpg

finish my kinda-low poly vindicator then on to some other PTO aircraft.