PDA

View Full Version : Me P.1110 Ente trouble.

starlynx57
December 22nd, 2011, 15:46
With Mark Walsh's kind permission I have mostly succeded in sprucing up his fine plane. I've replaced the panel and gauges, added some exhaust effects and am part-way done with the .dp file. Here is where I'm stuck!!! I copied and pasted from [gunstations] on down from another .dp and started from there. I've read Caleb Flerk's .dp section on his website and I can't make heads or tails of some things in his tutorial. Most of the latter parts in the [gunstations] are like an ancient language to me!! The last gunstation entry is a torpedo that I don't need. I have all my mount objects at the right widths, heights and depths, but I have a sinking feeling they aren't numbered quite correctly as well as how I have them numbered in my payloads. And to top that all off, the fire/drop sequences are all imbalanced. I need paired fire/drop sequences. And I really would like my primary 30mm cannons harmonized ALOT further out and my secondary 20mm cannons alittle bit further out.

Help me straighten out this .dp and not only will I share credit,,,as is your due anyways. But maybe I can help you out with some hard to find files I might have burned to disc years ago.(No promises I have what you need tho!)

Download my Me P.1110 Revamped from one of the major sites and you'll see what I mean about the screwed up weapons. And all my descrepencies will be glaringly evident in the .dp file.
Or I could attach the .dp to my next post. Your choice.

I sure hope one of you .dp wizards will step up this challenge! I will make it worth your while if I can! Thank-you for reading this thread.

Keep your trigger finger happy!
StarLynx57

Oglivie
December 22nd, 2011, 17:06
StarLynx57,

I can do it after the weekend if someone else doesn't tackle it before hand. Here are some tutes and utilities for the DP that maybe helpful (if you do not already have them). Attach the DP to your next post if you still have difficulty.

Good tute for editing DP with Notepad:
http://www.hans-egebo.dk/Tutorial/damtut.htm

DP edit utility:
http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=Yusaku+Homma&x=17&y=14

Beer:
:icon29: :icon_lol:

starlynx57
December 24th, 2011, 10:13
I appreciate your interest in helping me put together a "finally fixed" version of this plane. The .dp on the uploaded plane
'Me P.1110 Ente Revamped" is OK minus my screw-up in the .dp are edited with only 3 extra payloads. I have taken a .dp from a lSpitfire that had many payloads and reconfigured the mount points to match my weapon choices to the in-game model. They show up on the preview screen and also the titles in the payload choices. This is really the .dp I need your help with, but I can't seem to add it as an attachment to this post!! Says it's an invalid file. So how can I get it to you so you can scope out it's text irregularities?? Oh and I'll check out that new tute link you sent me!! Thanks again,,,Roger

Oglivie
December 26th, 2011, 15:38
StarLynx57,

I'm not sure what may be causing the post attach error. I'll send a Private Message to you and leave my email addy there to send the DP that way.

Cheers,
O

sc7500
December 26th, 2011, 16:52
...This is really the .dp I need your help with, but I can't seem to add it as an attachment to this post!! Says it's an invalid file. So how can I get it to you...
You need to change the [.DP] extension to [.TXT] and SOH will allow you to attach it to a post.

Make sure you mention that in your wording so the downloaders who missed this message will change the extension BACK !

SC
:kilroy:

Oglivie
December 26th, 2011, 19:26
StarLynx57,

I'm not sure what may be causing the post attach error. I'll send a Private Message to you and leave my email addy there to send the DP that way.

Cheers,
O
StarLynx57,

I think you can scratch off my earlier post. I think SC7500 resolved the attachment problem. Try the txt extension.

Cheers,
O