PDA

View Full Version : RAZBAM Security Key

ZEUS67
December 22nd, 2011, 09:29
People, one of the issues that have delayed the release of the T-2 is that we have been developing a software lock. From this aircraft onwards, you will need to register if you want to fly it.

I am sad that we had to find a solution for that nemesis of payware: software piracy.
The A-7 Vol 3 fiasco forced our hands and had to look for a solution or get out of business.
So give a hearty thanks to those that do not like to pay for their FSX add-ons, despite the fact that they are gainfully employed and have money to buy a Big Mac with large fries.

The register key is unique for each machine where you install the aircraft. So those of you who have two computers, will have to register twice.

Again, this is something that both Ron and I dislike but had to implement if we want to stay in business.

strykerpsg
December 22nd, 2011, 12:28
Please don't use Virtuali. It doesn't play well with my setup, hence why I can't use any of the FSDT airports anymore, for which I own 5 of them....sucks. However, completely understandable and more than looking forward to this release as well.

Matt

Prowler1111
December 22nd, 2011, 13:44
Itīs a own development by our code "bear", no virtualis

Best regards
Prowler

strykerpsg
December 22nd, 2011, 14:51
Thanks, appreciate it!

Matt

ZEUS67
December 23rd, 2011, 06:18
As Ron said, this is an internal development. No commercial product was used. This way I can be sure that the security key proc does not interfere with either FSX or the aircraft.