PDA

View Full Version : Aerosoft Wilga X Issues

OleBoy
December 22nd, 2011, 07:48
I seem to be having issues in the VC. I have two missing gauges, and none of the switches or animations are working. I uninstalled the Wilga, then reinstalled. That didn't help. I'm stumped because everything was fine. I have the latest release, v1.11.

Any help will be appreciated

Update; I've confirmed that it's only related to the Wilga. All other aircraft work as they should. For the sake of it I rebooted and tested again. None of the Wilga birds have any animations inside the VC, or the shift+e, Shift+e1, etc are doing anything. And they all have the same gauges missing. I don't get it because everything did work fine. I looked in the 'bin" folder that refers where the gauges are, there were two files missing. pzl_104.lib, and pzl_104.exp. I took them out of the beta and put them into the folder. That resolved nothing.

Looks like I'm heading for the AS forums.

YoYo
December 22nd, 2011, 09:55
I seem to be having issues in the VC. I have two missing gauges, and none of the switches or animations are working. I

I havent this problem, all works, can You show on screenshots this guages and the switch ?

OleBoy
December 22nd, 2011, 11:51
I havent this problem, all works, can You show on screenshots this guages and the switch ?

See the Aerosoft forums

kdl
December 22nd, 2011, 23:42
This is very strange! I don't have this problem with the Wilga X.

The original installation doesn't have pzl_104.lib and pzl_104.exp.
The folder /bin has 3 files
- libsndfile-1.dll
- pzl_104.dll << gauges
- portaudio_x86.dll
And there is a another gauge file in /panel called w35.cab

Hopefully you'll get support in the Aerosoft forum. (which I doubt due to my own bad experience)
The appearence of "Snave" is horrible and his manner as a "senior teacher" is terrible.
And even Mr. Shaun Flechter answered my question concerning the error during the shutdown phase (soundless propeller)
with a cynical counter-question instead of offering any help or solution not to mention that one of "Snave"
I'm more than disappointed about that forum and don't feel treated as a welcome customer.
Maybe there is a chance to get a solution by direct contact via PN with the software designer team "OctopusG".
(But they didn't answer my PN)

Dieter

YoYo
December 23rd, 2011, 00:22
I the first time hear about this problem. Looks like Your config or system problem. Maybe Try too install Wilga X on different machine and take all files manually and overwrite it ?

flaviossa
December 23rd, 2011, 04:25
Donīt have this problem here either! Itīs a nice little plane!

Barnes
December 23rd, 2011, 04:41
Mines all fine and dandy as well

OleBoy
December 23rd, 2011, 08:15
All is well again in the Wilga hangers after cleaning everything out related to Aerosoft and reinstalling.

EDIT; I figured out what the problem was. The repaints I'm doing currently have me so busy I forgot to remove the .BMP files from the repaint folder before I tested it "in sim" Once the aircraft is selected and it loads, flightsim is reading the .BMP file before the .DDS file. When this happens the aircraft display partially black due to the alpha. Once the .BMP files were removed, the only way to get the gauges to show again was to re-install/repair the file structure. Something gets corrupted. I'm not sure what. Atleast now I know the cause.