PDA

View Full Version : Vrijwilligers gevraagd voor maken Nederlandse Addon voor CFS3 ETO Expansion

Foute Man
December 17th, 2008, 08:21
Aloha, if anyone is interested in making/contributing a Dutch Addon for CFS3 ETO Expansion, please contact me

Groetûh!!!!

More info here http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=6045

groeten van de Foute Man

smilo
December 17th, 2008, 12:25
jeez, I thought I was going to have to find Ferry or Huub to translate.
your project sounds like a good one, but I have to decline.
I'm a CFS1 guy.

Foute Man
December 17th, 2008, 17:29
jeez, I thought I was going to have to find Ferry or Huub to translate.
your project sounds like a good one, but I have to decline.
I'm a CFS1 guy.

At least I triggered your curiosity :jump: :jump: Thanks for your reply!!!!

smilo
December 17th, 2008, 18:41
that you did, my friend, that you did.
good luck with your project. :ernae:

Ivan
December 18th, 2008, 06:59
Not interested. I only work with CFS1 at this point.

I was at Den Haag about 10 years ago for work. Met a few very attractive Dutch women on the beach, but it definitely was too cold to be in the water at that time of year.

It is amazing how streetcars and automobiles and bicycles and pedestrians can all share the road at nearly the same time.

Let Op! Drempel
- Ivan.

miamieagle
December 21st, 2008, 08:37
Like I said before I support all this Sims especialy since I own a three of this Sims. All three of them are different to each other and their addons cannot be share by the other unfortunualy.

Therefore I also support any member who support the development of other Sims as a individual. I do not believe nor treat this Sims as rivals since they are all different from each other.

Each gives us a different view from which to fly in WW2 that the other cannot possibly give us.Beside this is small community that needs to stick together. What I do not Agree with is posting in another forum promoting the development of one Sim over another. Explaning how good all this Sims are over in another Sim forum is one thing but trying to gather its developers toward the development of a Sim over another Sim is simply wrong in my opinion. I do not think is right!

smilo
December 21st, 2008, 09:26
I am going to let this ride for a while so we can get some opinions. then I will post mine.
please, let's not let this turn into an us vs them argument as this kind of thing is prone to do.

Ivan
December 21st, 2008, 13:26
I, for one, was never curious enough to follow the link in the first message. It seems a bit distracting to be discussing CFS3 here though.

- Ivan.

Johnny
December 22nd, 2008, 15:14
~S~ All,

Some time ago, I posted to the three CFS links about an up-and coming AAC event for CFS1. Someone at The Outhouse removed them and posted them all in this forum, I thought it was a communist thing to do. It is not like I wanted the others CFS'sers to quit flying in there chosen gendras, but to come and have fun for a day.

If he wants to post here, fine. All I have ever done in CFS3, was try to install and uninstall it. I have more then a dozen flight simulators and have just given CFS2 another chance. As it looks Saturdays at about noon Eastern Time Zone, the Ace Carrier Pilots will be flying whith a lot of the AAC U.S. & European contigent.

I would like to thank the people who posted replies on Gwynedd's "I just tried out CFS3 to compare" post for not telling her to go and ask someone in the CFS3 Forum.

True, there is a lot of talent here, but they are here for a reason. M$ has to make them different so you will think they are better and fork out more money. When in fact they are all different and all have to be improved. The newer ones are more like a training program for pilots.

If I wanted to work that hard, I would stayed a pilot. I know quite a few people who bought an airplane and learned to fly it without ever getting a lesson or a license. Some built them from the ground up or from kits. As I recall, you only needed a license if you got caught. I was asked for mine once in Oklahoma City at the Will Rogers Airport. I had to show it, just so I could buy fuel. I guess Oklahoma has a lot of unlicensed pilots.

Freedom to the people,

j:isadizzy:

Foute Man
December 28th, 2008, 04:25
I'm actually amazed about the negative reactions my post recieves. All I wanted was to mobilize those who would like to have some of their work in CFS 3 as well. After all, in my CFS 2 days most CFS designers worked hard to convert their stuff to CFS 2, some of my CFS 3 stuff flies around in CFS 2.

Most CFS stuff flew in FS2K - FS2k2 etc so what are you fuzzing about.....????

Thanks for the efforts, thanks for sharing your opinion with me. Work has started anyway, will show you some stuff here when the time is there

groeten