PDA

View Full Version : IRIS 10 Dollar Christmas Sale

Smudge
December 18th, 2011, 03:10
As you may or may not be aware, we've now started our 10 dollar christmas sale!!! Currently Flightsimstore have our products on 10 dollars with Simmarket and FS Pilot Shop to follow shortly.

So in preparation for the upcoming IRIS F-15E Mudhen Driver, go and grab yourself a 10 dollar bargain!!!

www.flightsimstore.com (http://www.flightsimstore.com/)

~DB.

Mithrin
December 18th, 2011, 03:32
Picked up the Spartan. Awesome deal!:applause:

Killbilly
December 18th, 2011, 05:07
Very generous! As soon as they're up at FS Pilot Shop, I'll pick up a few. Thanks.

danyboy21
December 18th, 2011, 05:40
C-27 in the box. :jump::jump: Many Thanks and Merry Crhistmas :wiggle:

Bomber_12th
December 18th, 2011, 07:11
Wow, thank you David for this very generous offering! Finally picked up the A-10 and Silence Twister.

DaveKDEN
December 18th, 2011, 09:13
Silence Twister purchased here.

strykerpsg
December 18th, 2011, 09:55
Thanks David, got the Spartan and wantedt to say thank you before my last post.

Matt

Jetmechanic
December 18th, 2011, 10:26
Thanks David I picked up the F-22. yay for me :)

Cirrus N210MS
December 18th, 2011, 10:34
just picked up F22 Thanks David

modelr
December 18th, 2011, 11:47
Picked up the silence Twister and the C-27J. Thanks David.

papab
December 18th, 2011, 11:54
Thanks David
C27-J in the hanger!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all....

Rick B

fsafranek
December 18th, 2011, 11:54
I picked up everything they had that I wanted last year at this time. What has been released by Iris since then?
:ernae:

Nevermind, figured it out. Might have to land that C-27 at this price.

Ferry_vO
December 18th, 2011, 12:04
I picked up everything they had that I wanted last year at this time. What has been released by Iris since then?
:ernae:

Twister, Raptor and Spartan I think. Picked up the Twister and Spartan packs myself.

Cirrus N210MS
December 18th, 2011, 12:19
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-KtxVI3VyWxo/Tu5YFPOxpBI/AAAAAAAADpo/UclUxWmkf44/s1152/fsx%25202011-12-18%252013-08-24-79.jpg

Scandinavian
December 18th, 2011, 12:39
Yay, guess who just bought the Spartan yesterday, at full price.. :frown:

rayhere48
December 18th, 2011, 14:02
Just picked up the C-27. I have wanted this for some time. Thanks again Iris for the great present. To all at Iris and here on Sim-outhouse have a great holiday.

Bruce Thompson
December 19th, 2011, 02:43
Also got the C27 Spartan, thank you Iris you just made Christmas even better.

fxsttcb
December 19th, 2011, 03:46
...with Simmarket and FS Pilot Shop to follow shortlyAny idea when(FSPS)? I prefer to purchase close to home, but, my mouth is watering! Thanks for the presents, Dave...Don

rvn817j
December 19th, 2011, 03:52
Any idea when(FSPS)? I prefer to purchase close to home, but, my mouth is watering! Thanks for the presents, Dave...Don

fsxttcb - I felt the same way as you up until about a year ago. Flightsimstore does a really good job of keeping your order history so that you can download your product again and again if you need AND get updates. Just remember your log on information. And the cost vs. the US $$ is not significant. I use a credit card and get a small "foreign transaction" fee (again just pennies). So, all in all, it is not a negative experience by any means.

Sieggie
December 19th, 2011, 04:57
On sale at the FSPS now.

Dave

YoYo
December 19th, 2011, 11:20
Good price for this aircraft! Bought!

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/8042/spartanh.jpg

Thank You!

fxsttcb
December 19th, 2011, 11:42
On sale at the FSPS now.

DaveMany Thanks! Merry Christmas.
Spartan, 'nutha Phantom, 'hog! A wonderful threefer...Don

shaggy
December 19th, 2011, 11:54
Thanks so much IRIS!

Just got the F22 =) Wish you guys made more helicopters though, Would be awesome with your quality.

shaggy
December 19th, 2011, 20:25
Thanks so much IRIS!

Just got the F22 =) Wish you guys made more helicopters though, Would be awesome with your quality.

But I just cant seeme to get the HUD working... Any ideas`? Iv´e tried the dimmer on the left side of the center stack without any luck.

Roger
December 20th, 2011, 10:58
For a fiver I could not resist:applause:

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/twister-1.jpg

Bruce Thompson
December 20th, 2011, 12:23

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/twister-1.jpg Ditto Roger

gigabyte
December 20th, 2011, 13:29
I am not much into the fast movers, so as much as I think the F15, and F14 would be nice to have I know I would not get them out often - HOWEVER I love Turbo Props, and I just had to grab the C27. I picked up the Cptn Sim C130 a few years ago and love that bird so this will be a very nice change. I have not had FSX running much lately because of work commitments, but I did fire it up just to take a look at this new addition, and I was right I love it, and I can crash it just as well as anything else in my hanger, now if I could only figure out how to start the darn thing from cold & dark I would be all set...lol

My thanks to Iris, and all the developers (Freeware and Payware) out there, I know there are times when the comments are not always nice and tempers flare, but I hope you know there are many who appreciate your efforts and don't always make it known.

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc, etc to you all :salute:

joanvalley
December 20th, 2011, 20:19

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/twister-1.jpg

Hey! You're flying my personal scheme! HA!

Jose Valdez.

Matt Wynn
December 20th, 2011, 22:32
i still love that paint, even after working on it, i remember that late night Liasing with Jose about his scheme.... think the blame for Twister lies with me... i showed David and Jose and things snowballed.... she's a great looker and real ones can be bought for around €95,000 for the Jabiru 2200 powered variants...

still love just loading her up in my MDLViewer and just staring at the graceful lines....

Sieggie
December 21st, 2011, 10:40
I have not had FSX running much lately because of work commitments, but I did fire it up just to take a look at this new addition, and I was right I love it, and I can crash it just as well as anything else in my hanger, now if I could only figure out how to start the darn thing from cold & dark I would be all set...lol

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc, etc to you all :salute:

If you just think about all the stuff you have to do to get the C130 started, and do it in the C27, it will start right up. Same switches different locations :)

Dave

expat
December 22nd, 2011, 01:07
LOL ! I gave up on the CS C-130 because though I could sometimes get it started, other times it would not start no matter how many times I followed the same tutorial step by step which at other times it started up exactly as it should. ??? So, what do I do? I just bought the Spartan! Another hangar queen for me that I probably won't fly. Just love turbo-props too much too resist.

There is in FSX I am certain a kind of "bug" with starting turbo props - perhaps even more noticeable with FS9 portovers. Sometimes it is just the fuel valves need to be switched on and a Ctrl + F4 does the trick. Other times I suspect it is something to do with changing from another aircraft or saved flight. There is also a school that says you need to change the air.cfg prop settings (moment of inertia?) settings in FSX for portovers to get the bloody engines to turn over. No matter how you slice it, I have far more trouble with engines refusing to start with turbo-props than either pure jet or piston powered aircraft. As we know, FS didn't ever model turbo-props very well.

Paul Anderson
December 22nd, 2011, 17:17
Was there a fix for Diamond Twin Star fps problem?

Was an admittedly recognized release default (draw calls), will buy nothing more there unless adressed.