PDA

View Full Version : Its definately Christmas time again..

warchild
December 16th, 2011, 20:25
For most folks it can be an incredibly magical time if they let it, and for others, its a very stressful time. But for others still, its an extremely sad and hated time of year..
We all come from many places around the world here, and we each have our own unique lives filled with our own unique joys and sorrows.
I'd like to request of all of you, that you keep in mind these things above for the next two weeks as you go to reply to a post, or make a judgement about a product, be it freeware or payware. During this time, its important that we try and be more patient with ourselves and others, and try to some small degree to bring a modicum of understanding beyond what we would normally do during the rest of the year. For those with family friends and loved ones, I wish you the very merriest and most wonderful christmas youve ever had. For those who have none of those things, please hang in there with me..
Always :)
Pam

falcon409
December 16th, 2011, 22:18
Spot on Pam. This can be a great time of year for many folks, but statistics will show that suicides and family violence increase over this period of time and that's the tragedy of it all. The pressures and expectations that come with the Christmas season can be more than some can bear. It's sad that it happens that way, but we can help, in our own small way by extending the Christmas Spirit to our fellow simmers whenever possible. A kind word or gesture here or there could work wonders. Merry Christmas all!:salute:

OleBoy
December 16th, 2011, 22:31
Earlier this week I began thinking about, things. Then I realized something was missing. Missing from the atmosphere, here, at SOH.

warchild
December 16th, 2011, 22:38
the snow, which is what i triggered off of real hard earlier today.. I like it.. WOuldnt be SOH without it...