dhasdell
December 16th, 2011, 22:01
Blocked here in Spain.

redhammer
December 18th, 2011, 02:54
As they say.. Blocked :(

richcreator
December 22nd, 2011, 13:53
:wavey: Maybe the powers from above are trying to say something?
It's called Divine Intervention. I have friends up there. :mixedsmi:

What is copyright? Copyright is a form of protection provided for original works of authorship, including literary, dramatic, musical, graphic and audiovisual creations. "Copyright" literally means the right to copy, but has come to mean that body of exclusive rights granted by law to copyright owners for protection of their work.
What is copyright infringement? Copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.
Posting copyright-infringing content can lead to the termination of your account, and possibly monetary damages if a copyright owner decides to take legal action (this is serious—you can get sued!). Below are some guidelines to help you determine whether your video is eligible or whether it infringes someone else's copyright. You can also find copyright FAQs within our Help Center.
As a general matter, we at YouTube respect the rights of artists and creators, and hope you will work with us to keep our community a creative, legal and positive experience for everyone, including artists and creators.