PDA

View Full Version : RPM wants to hire Bush

Terry
December 14th, 2011, 01:33
Should be titled senility strikes the King. But it seems Lumas is the one pushing for it as he feels they don't have the driving talent to win.

stansdds
December 14th, 2011, 02:11
Seems to me RPM hasn't been that big of a factor in championships since Richard retired from racing the cars. Maybe RPM is hoping to buy a championship by hiring a former champion?

Daveroo
December 14th, 2011, 08:29
my opinion is that they think maybe kurt can bring the 43 back to the winners circle and maybe he can,,,think if they were a better ( higher) caliber team..ie roush ( i know they use roush stuff) or on par with RCR or hendricks..maybe even allmendinger could win..he has alot of talent..and drives hard....

what surprises me in this whole thing is best buy backing a guy like busch.....and for that mater with kurts outburts and tantrums....why would anyone with a "normal" business support him?..i can see a company like 5 hour energy..or any of those energy drinks or that type thing..but a company who needs positive customer interaction.....you dont want either busch brother....both are time bombs..kurt will see this head doctor...be fine for a few months..or maybe a year..and he will revert back..as will kyle...yell scream..throw tantrums..one of them may even wreak someone on track and cause a death someday...

Terry
December 14th, 2011, 08:35
Nothing is certain it is just Lumas talking. Either Best Buy and or Jack Roush can prevent it if they wish.