PDA

View Full Version : 120 Gig iPod!!

Lionheart
December 16th, 2008, 23:14
Man....

I cant believe they can have an iPod with 120 Gigs of memory. I thought 60 Gigs was the limit. Here we have Laptops being sold with 120 Gigs of memory, and a teenagers iPod will have just as much memory in it...

I hope someday they can make the iPod Touch to have at least 60 Gigs.. (apparently only the iPod larger 'classic' model has the 120 Gig hard drive. Perhaps it has something to do with room in that thin casing... )

Amazing...

Bill

pernik
December 16th, 2008, 23:58
Looks like they've just gone to just the one storage size now ? My Ipod Classic is 160GB, currently with 123GB free :icon_lol: Comes in handy as a removable drive and worked well when I had to move my Itunes library from the old machine to the new.

(http://www.amazon.co.uk/Apple-iPod-classic-160GB-black/dp/B000UVTA28)

idancesafetydance
December 17th, 2008, 12:27
hmmm, there are some at bestbuy with 1 terrabytee of memory

MCDesigns
December 17th, 2008, 13:34
What's an iPod??? :icon_lol:

GT182
December 17th, 2008, 14:32
With HDDs that size for an iPod, imagine what a computer would be like with them..... size wise. You could have a super computer stashed in a silverware drawer. :costumes:

Dain Arns
December 17th, 2008, 14:42
Bill, it's because more and more people are loading music videos and full movies on iPods these days, so they need the extra space. Its gone beyond just being a music storage and player. I prefer to use a portable DVD player instead to watch a movie. iPod screens are still just too small for me. Must be old age. :costumes: