PDA

View Full Version : FSX Native Payware Aircraft List

ryanbatc
December 12th, 2011, 10:37
Needed it badly too lol...

Feel free to let me know if I've missed anything... fsx native planes only

<iframe title="Preview" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" width="98px" height="120px" style="padding:0;background-color:#fcfcfc;" src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=408CA931940D5E3C&resid=408CA931940D5E3C!148&authkey=AKrk7ghXd6GqGck"></iframe>

kilo delta
December 12th, 2011, 10:52
Handy list.:applause:

One thing though...I wouldn't bother having the pricing on the spreadsheet. Prices and Currency Exchange rates are constantly changing and developers regularly have specials and sales from time to time.

ryanbatc
December 12th, 2011, 10:57
True for most of the stuff available outside of the USA. But I'll leave them on because they're fairly close even for the conversions I did.

Bomber_12th
December 12th, 2011, 11:08
Hi Ryan,

I would of course notice it (lol), but under Warbirdsim, if you would be willing to, it should list these, and just these (all are FSX native products) ; )

- P-51B/C and Mustang III £24.95
- P-51D Mustang "Restored Models" Part 1 £24.95
- P-51D Mustang "Restored Models" Part 2 £27.95
- P-51D "Little Friends I" £29.95
- P-51D "Little Friends II" £29.95

ryanbatc
December 12th, 2011, 11:13
Hi Ryan,

I would of course notice it (lol), but under Warbirdsim, if you would be willing to, it should list these, and just these (all are FSX native products) ; )

- P-51B/C and Mustang III £24.95
- P-51D Mustang "Restored Models" Part 1 £24.95
- P-51D Mustang "Restored Models" Part 2 £27.95
- P-51D "Little Friends I" £29.95
- P-51D "Little Friends II" £29.95

Done, also, you're from MN - I live in Duluth. And I listed Warbirdsim as Ariane, is it a separate company?

Bomber_12th
December 12th, 2011, 11:14
Under SkyUnlimited you can add (both are FSX native):

- Legacy of the Sky: Texans and Harvards Vol.1 $20.95
- Legacy of the Sky: Texans Volume 2 $21.00
- Gotha Ho-229 Flying Wing $24.95

Edit: Ryan, I think I recall that about you! I'm from the St. Paul area - as you can imagine, I've been on several trips to your 'neck-of-the-woods' - a great area of the state! Personal preference would be just to keep the Warbirdsim title as you have it, with Ariane in quotes - it's the same thing.

Thank you too for putting the list together!

SeanTK
December 12th, 2011, 11:17
Missed:

Aerosim YS-11 (native)
http://www.aerosim.co.jp/eigo/a-product_e/fsx_e/ys11fsx_e/ys11_fsx_e.html

Area51 Simulations AH-1S Cobra (you already have the Z listed.)
Area51 Simulations MH-47 Chinook.
Area51 '' '' Boeing C-17.

Nemeth Designs S-64/CH-54 Skycrane/Tarhe

It's "Virtavia" not "Vertavia".

Just Flight Comet jetliner
Just Flight Viscount propjet.

ryanbatc
December 12th, 2011, 11:31
Amendments done thanks!!

The list has been around for a while now, just that I hadn't updated anything in about 8 months hehe. It was mainly for personal use to see what native planes I could buy but then I figured others would want to see.

Isn't it amazing to see how much FSX has grown? I remember even after the introduction of SP2 it was hard to find native models...

robcap
December 12th, 2011, 12:47
Ryan,

maybe you could add vendors websites:salute:
Always helpfull :kilroy:

Cheers, Rob

OleBoy
December 12th, 2011, 13:22
Great list!

But!

**Not to sound negative.

I recall back in the days of my love for a hobby, Radio Controlled Modeling. Oh what fun this hobby was. Buying, building, flying. Going to Fun-Fly competitions. Man that was fun! I remember the day I decided it was time to experience it all. I bought my flight gear, batteries, servos, a few planes, the coverings, glues, and tools to do what it took. Once I got home, I tucked away the receipts. Just in case.

I enjoyed R/C modeling. Lots of friends, lots of airplanes, boats, cars, yeah. It was fun!

Throughout the course of my hobby I put every related receipt into an engine box. Just in case!

Right now those reading this can more than likely sum up it up. Fifteen years later.

One day while going through my "hobby" cabinets, I found that engine box with all the receipts. I opened it up and looked inside. Yup, there they all were. Just in case!

I rustled through them and thought to myself, no, I better not. I did.

I grabbed the calculator and started adding them up. Bad move.

................................................Wh en I finished adding them (almost 90 minutes later), lets just say that the figure was $XXXXX.00.

That was the day I burned the box and almost cried :icon_lol:

Moral of the story, DON'T save the receipts!! Just enjoy the hobby for what it is!!! :mixedsmi:

Mathias
December 12th, 2011, 14:10
Handy list.:applause:

One thing though...I wouldn't bother having the pricing on the spreadsheet. Prices and Currency Exchange rates are constantly changing and developers regularly have specials and sales from time to time.

Yep.
Also it appears some prices include european VAT and others don't.
Nonetheless, nice list!

ryanbatc
December 12th, 2011, 14:17
Yep.
Also it appears some prices include european VAT and others don't.
Nonetheless, nice list!

Ahh fair point... I like to know how much I've spent - it's all been worth it!

Vendor web sites... ok I can do that.

huub vink
December 13th, 2011, 01:43
A nice list, thanks!

I think the aircraft form FSAddons are missing, they offer the Lysander, Gladiator, Storch and Super Cub.

First Class sim makes a FSX native Lancaster and a separate Hurricane set too, at least when my memory is still correct.

The Fieseler Storch from Dirk Stuck Design is missing as well.

Cheers,
Huub

Martyn
December 13th, 2011, 03:28
Some to add to Just Flight:

757 Jetliner
A318 Jetliner
A319 Jetliner
A320 Jetliner
A321 Jetliner
Battle of Britain: Spitfire
Battle of Britain: Hurricane
Battle of Britain: Me 109
Comet Jetliner
Constellation Professional
DC-3 Legends of Flight
Flying Club C152
Flying Club Warrior
Flying Club Seneca
Flying Club Tomahawk
Flying Club Archer III
Flying Club R-44
Flying Club Schweizer 300CBi
Flying Club Duchess
Flying Club SportCruiser
S.E.5A - Legends of Flight
Spitfire Mk V - Legends of Flight
Viscount - Legends of Flight
Wildcat & Martlet

Roger
December 13th, 2011, 09:25
A great idea to compliment the freeware spreadsheet. Ryan, if you and maybe a couple of other members are prepared to keep it updated, I'd like to stickie it. What say?

ryanbatc
December 13th, 2011, 13:07
Some to add to Just Flight:

757 Jetliner

And these are all native sp2 models?

So I tried to add vendor links. For some reason stupid Excel decided to randomly add huge extra columns to my spreadsheet and screwed everything up. Thankfully I had an older copy lying around... I don't know why it does this... does anyone know?

RE: freeware list - don't we have a huge thread somewhere?

Roger
December 13th, 2011, 13:17

So I tried to add vendor links. For some reason stupid Excel decided to randomly add huge extra columns to my spreadsheet and screwed everything up. Thankfully I had an older copy lying around... I don't know why it does this... does anyone know?

RE: freeware list - don't we have a huge thread somewhere?

Yes, in the stickie section above. So if you can keep the payware spreadsheet updated then I'd like to add it to the stickied section too.

ryanbatc
December 13th, 2011, 13:54
Yes, in the stickie section above. So if you can keep the payware spreadsheet updated then I'd like to add it to the stickied section too.

Yeah ok I gotcha.

New updates...

<iframe title ="Preview" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" width="98px" height="120px" style="padding:0;background-color:#fcfcfc;" src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=408CA931940D5E3C&resid=408CA931940D5E3C!148&authkey=AKrk7ghXd6GqGck"></iframe>

SeanTK
December 13th, 2011, 14:11
Thought it was on there, but it wasn't:

Area51 Simulations
OH-58D Kiowa Warrior

Also....

Flight1 (can't remember the actual author that made the plane though, separate company)
Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker

Nemeth
EC-120

Roger
December 13th, 2011, 14:58
Ok up it goes as a stickie.:santahat:

ryanbatc
December 13th, 2011, 15:59
A question: can other people the list that don't own Excel? I know Chrome browser has a mini plugin to display it. Is anyone having issues reading the file?

Martyn
December 14th, 2011, 00:09

Yes all of the Just Flight titles that I listed are native FSX models - we updated the older titles like Flying Club to the latest FSX native standard (not sure how many people are aware of that!).

ryanbatc
December 14th, 2011, 07:25
I wasn't haha. will add them!

fxsttcb
December 15th, 2011, 10:30
Virtavia B-1B, native FSX at the Flight Sim Store [VIR-081]
http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=1940

Figures it would show up just after I finished a 6 week porting marathon of the I3D no VC version.

Thanks for compiling this, it will be a big help to lots of us...Don

OOPs! I searched for B-1B not B1-B, 'tis already there....

huub vink
January 16th, 2012, 00:55
I think the list needs a small update:

A2A-Shockwave has released their P40 with Accusim

IRIS released their F-15E

Sibwings relaesed their version of the Pitts

Aerosoft published a Bronco.

the Carenado Malibu was released

and last but definitely not least Lionheart released his Avelina.

Cheers,
Huub

And I have most probably missed some others.......

ryanbatc
January 30th, 2012, 07:10
I think the list needs a small update:

Yes it does... I was just thinking of it this morning! Working on it...should have something later today...

ryanbatc
January 30th, 2012, 10:29
New List Updated 30 Jan 2012

<iframe title="Preview" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" width="98px" height="120px" style="padding:0;background-color:#fcfcfc;" src="https://skydrive.live.com/embed?cid=408CA931940D5E3C&resid=408CA931940D5E3C!148&authkey=AKrk7ghXd6GqGck"></iframe>

SeanTK
January 30th, 2012, 12:49
Just a note for correction:

Cera Simulations is no longer closed. They're back in business and are developing a UH-60L.

Nemeth Designs:
AS350 Squirrel is now available.

Wilco:
Harrier is now available.

Bear Studios:
MiG-15 and MiG-17 now updated to be FSX-Native. Available through Flight1.
http://www.simforums.com/forums/bear-studios-update-products_topic40686.html

Tom@Cr1-Software
February 12th, 2012, 05:43
You dont have any CR1-Software stuff on there. Best priced add ons for fsx any where.
Ford Tri motor
Aeronca Champion

Both are fsx acceration only. Ford 1 million ploies winner of a few awards so far. Was even featured topic of a aviatiion radio show, Aeronca 350k poly model.
www.cr1-software.com (http://www.cr1-software.com)
Check it out.
I guess we get low press because I dont support the big machine of flight sim and dont sell out to the big out lets. I have my planes one store because they refuse to take it down, prolly cause it sells. the pilot shop, but from my site they are 1/2 the price they are from there.

Freedom to the people!

lol

Tom Wood

ryanbatc
March 12th, 2012, 15:00
I will work on an update...should be here by end of week.

Roger
March 12th, 2012, 15:26
I will work on an update...should be here by end of week.

Thanks Ryan:ernae:

ryanbatc
March 27th, 2012, 08:10
Here we go...

<iframe title="Preview" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" frameborder="0" width="402px" height="346px" style="padding:0;background-color:#fcfcfc;" src="https://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidExcelEmbed?su=4651278545569275452&Fi=SD408CA931940D5E3C!151&ak=t%3d0%26s%3d0%26v%3d!ALulclhi-PEGIgg&kip=1"></iframe>

Download:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=408ca931940d5e3c&resid=408CA931940D5E3C!151&parid=408CA931940D5E3C!121

SeanTK
March 27th, 2012, 10:05
Looks great!

Don't forget that Virtualcol has a few aircraft out such as the Fokker series and more recently, the Jetstream.

trucker17
March 27th, 2012, 10:23
Great list!

But!

**Not to sound negative.

I recall back in the days of my love for a hobby, Radio Controlled Modeling. Oh what fun this hobby was. Buying, building, flying. Going to Fun-Fly competitions. Man that was fun! I remember the day I decided it was time to experience it all. I bought my flight gear, batteries, servos, a few planes, the coverings, glues, and tools to do what it took. Once I got home, I tucked away the receipts. Just in case.

I enjoyed R/C modeling. Lots of friends, lots of airplanes, boats, cars, yeah. It was fun!

Throughout the course of my hobby I put every related receipt into an engine box. Just in case!

Right now those reading this can more than likely sum up it up. Fifteen years later.

One day while going through my "hobby" cabinets, I found that engine box with all the receipts. I opened it up and looked inside. Yup, there they all were. Just in case!

I rustled through them and thought to myself, no, I better not. I did.

I grabbed the calculator and started adding them up. Bad move.

................................................Wh en I finished adding them (almost 90 minutes later), lets just say that the figure was $XXXXX.00.

That was the day I burned the box and almost cried :icon_lol:

Moral of the story, DON'T save the receipts!! Just enjoy the hobby for what it is!!! :mixedsmi:

So true....When you start adding recipts you see the cost of everything....from operational expenses to rebuild and overhaul, to new plane kits and scratch build cost....Starts out just a few dollars and ends up as much as your home.....
:redf: LIKE YOU SAID......TRASH THE RECIPTS AND ENJOY THE HOBBY.....thats what i am doing almost 34,000.00 dollars and 29 years later...Great fun and relaxing when you forget the cost....At least till the crash....Then the thought of the cost flows in and the tears flow out....
:mixedsmi:

OleBoy
March 28th, 2012, 06:16
I recall one build that I wanted to do back in the day. It was a 1/4 scale kit of a Cessna 182 on floats. The plans were scaled down from blue print drawings.
A close R/C friend and fellow builder was a CAD operator at the time so he was with me in the project and the designing.
He crunched all the numbers, scaled things respectively and away we went.
On the late shifts when we managed to get the assembly lines ahead of schedule for needed parts, we focused on our projects.

Over a couple months Josh milled all the needed pieces we needed out of grade "A" balsa and hardwood stocks. Then came the custom spun aluminum dash panels, hand built and brazed seat frames, controls, control knobs, aileron, flap & elevator hinges, control horns, handles, micro switches, custom aluminum wheels, landing and taxi lighting. The list went on and on over the next 10 months.
As time passed he and I had designed and built every piece of visual hardware both in the cockpit and outside to scale appearance and size. We even made custom aluminum cowls that opened up like the real-world counter part.

My build process took almost two years to get it to look the part and have it sitting on trike gear. Once we got them to that stage, the next phase was to build the float systems, struts, pulleys, water rudders and attaching hardware.
Well, once we did get to that point we decided that we needed to do test flights before moving forward so we could eliminate problems if any were found.
Neither planes had been covered except the control surfaces. Although all the wood was sealed and ready.

I was the first for a flight test. All checks done. RPM and run-up was in the numbers and throttle response at all angles of flight pre-tested and adjusted.
Down the runway I went. 300 feet of golf course groomed grass. Speed was good, but power seemed a bit limited. The OS240 was new. Broke in but new. It had a slight lull in the power curve before reaching full RPM. Something I was aware of. As I got closer to the end of the runway, I had reached a point of no return. It was a case of get it in the air or tear off the landing gear as it left the end of the runway and into the furrow mounds of field.
I forced it into the air, and leveled off at a low altitude of about 10 feet. That's when a strong gust of wind come at the plane sideways and turned it to the left and at a patch of trees across the road.
Once that happened I had no power to pull out of it. The first flight, and the last as the fuselage disintegrated going through the trees.

That day in 2003 was the day I gave up my hobby for virtual flight.

SeanTK
April 10th, 2012, 09:28
Time to add a certain C90 King Air to the list!

ryanbatc
June 11th, 2012, 14:26
Latest Rev Available:

<iframe src="https://r.office.microsoft.com/r/rlidExcelEmbed?su=4651278545569275452&Fi=SD408CA931940D5E3C!151&ak=t%3d0%26s%3d0%26v%3d!ALulclhi-PEGIgg&kip=1" width="402" height="346" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=408CA931940D5E3C!151

Roger
June 11th, 2012, 14:27
Thanks Ryan:applause:

Tako_Kichi
June 11th, 2012, 19:08
I think the Flying Stations payware aircraft may be missing from that list. :icon_lol:

ryanbatc
June 12th, 2012, 05:47
I think the Flying Stations payware aircraft may be missing from that list. :icon_lol:

Never heard of it can you provide me with a link?

Tako_Kichi
June 12th, 2012, 07:37
Never heard of it can you provide me with a link?
Here you go... http://www.flyingstations.com/

The Sea Fury and Buccaneer S.1 are native FSX payware models the others are either FSX/FS2004 freeware or payware for FS2004.

ryanbatc
June 13th, 2012, 19:32
Thanks~

PurpleBird
August 7th, 2012, 21:07
I think this one is missing from the list:

The FS-Cast Boeing B-17 by Francisco Sanchez-Castañer
at SkyUnlimited Productions

http://www.skyunlimited.net/id3_b17g.htm

And thanks for making this list :salute:

ryanbatc
October 30th, 2012, 14:33
List Updated 10/30/12

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=408CA931940D5E3C!151

Roger
October 30th, 2012, 14:57
Thanks Ryan,
The freeware and payware spreadsheets are an invaluable asset:applause:

hschuit
November 6th, 2012, 12:49
Thanks for the list - what about the Just Flight (created by Aeroplane Heaven) DC-6B - Legends of Flight, F-111 Aardvark and English Electric Lightning F.6 ?

cheers, Henk.

ryanbatc
January 31st, 2013, 22:20
Thanks.... oops I'm a little behind. Life happened.

Working on an updated one.

ryanbatc
February 28th, 2013, 12:39
Updated 2013.2.28

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=408CA931940D5E3C!191&authkey=!AF-HD6vW0aoRpuQ

Roger
February 28th, 2013, 14:15
Thanks Ryan:ernae:

fsafranek
March 4th, 2013, 06:41
Hi Roger.

I didn't see mention of Mark Harper's "Su-27 Flanker B for FSX" sold through Flight1 for $32.
It is FSX native and payware.
:ernae:

mbmorgan
March 4th, 2013, 09:40
Don't forget the SimSkunkWorks F-104G, F-104S, and AV-8B Harrier.

Also (minor point here) The MilViz F-86F is listed in the spreadsheet as an "F-85F".

Francois
April 13th, 2013, 23:36
Nice list. Some remarks:

My company isn't called 'FS Addons' but FSAddon Publishing ;-)

ALL models listed are FSX native.

We also have the Bobcat T-50 (X) and the Lockheed Hudson Package (X)

Thanks for the effort !

Francois

DX-FMJ
July 26th, 2013, 17:19
BTW the Digital Aviation Do-27 is not native FSX, far from it. :wavey:

dx

PHo17
April 7th, 2014, 22:34
This list: https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=408CA931940D5E3C!191&app=Excel&wdo=2&authkey=!AF-HD6vW0aoRpuQ isn't up to date anymore. For example PMDG B777 is missing. Is anyone updating this anymore?