PDA

View Full Version : Help to Find Beacon for HouseHobbits TOW Mission ETO

Cuttles
December 10th, 2011, 12:55
I think I saw somewhere that Owen has released a new Beacon for his ETO/ TOW Missions. Would just like to complete mission install.

Have searched Forums and Library Index and Ozx as best can, but no joy. Can Owen or anyone give me a tip please to find it? Or am I just imagining seeing it???

Also, pardon my Ops. ignorance, but what does TOW stand for? (I'm just thinking 'Target Over Water'). Could I be enlightened, please?:salute:

Cuttles
December 10th, 2011, 13:13
Cancel that, sorry.
I found a link to Osx site referring to Beacons for the Lysander Mission, not TOW; I was wrong .

Still interested in the TOW definition, though
Thanks all.

HouseHobbit
December 10th, 2011, 14:58
The TOW missions are here at SOH (HouseHobbit missions) (ETO TOW NF Missions 1943-1944 HH 200 Corrected)
The(beacons) included in the mission package all the items (effects) By O-1 Driver are in the mission packages..

The lastest effects by O1-driver are in the ETO set uploaded to SOH (ETO TOW NF Missions 1943-1944 HH 200 Corrected)

Cuttles
December 10th, 2011, 15:11
Thanyou so much for such a quick response. And for this fantastic stuff you keep making.

The TOW missions are here at SOH (HouseHobbit missions) (ETO TOW NF Missions 1943-1944 HH 200 Corrected)
The(beacons) included in the mission package all the items (effects) By O-1 Driver are in the mission packages.

The lastest effects by O1-driver are in the ETO set uploaded to SOH (ETO TOW NF Missions 1943-1944 HH 200 Corrected)

HouseHobbit
December 10th, 2011, 16:44
You are welcome..
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do making them..

Cuttles
December 10th, 2011, 19:35
You BETCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check 6.

You are welcome..
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do making them..