PDA

View Full Version : lost train

cjcz7
December 10th, 2011, 10:01
Diverted service spotted over raf cosford!!?

Pat Pattle
December 11th, 2011, 00:20
Oops. One that fell through the net.

I've had a word with the Air Ministry and they've re-positioned the peri-track to avoid the line. :)

Fix attached.

Cheers,

Clive

cjcz7
December 11th, 2011, 02:12
thanks!

Old Tiger
December 11th, 2011, 04:15
Oops. One that fell through the net.

I've had a word with the Air Ministry and they've re-positioned the peri-track to avoid the line.Fix attached.

Cheers,

Clive

:wavey:Hi Clive can you tell me where to install that fix.:) Aint as bright
as I once was:salute:

Pat Pattle
December 11th, 2011, 06:03
Hi Clive can you tell me where to install that fix.:) Aint as bright
as I once was:salute:

No worries my friend, I'm afraid the old vino has had a similar affect on me.

Unzip it and open it up until you get to the ACC_Airfields folder. Just copy & paste or drag 'n drop that folder into your ETO or BoB install and let it overwrite.

Out of interest Cosford nowadays is home to part of our wonderful RAF museum. I managed to get their last year and spent a good half hour just sat drooling over the mk1 Spitfire they have on display.

http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/cosford/

cjcz7
December 11th, 2011, 07:47
would that be the genuine spit, or james mays, 1:1 airfix creation!?

gosd
December 11th, 2011, 08:45
Thankyou for the replacement file.Why does most of the vehicles turn out to be ennemies, I thought this was an RAF base situated in britain?

Capt. Winters
December 11th, 2011, 15:07
Thanks Clive,

Gosd, if your flying in QC it will make the airfield you fly from friendly and anything else will be set as enemy, regardless of geographic location. its a CFS3 thing.

in missions or campaign you'll see friendly forces in England, unless your campaign is going very poorly then you may see enemy forces in England.

regards Rob.

gosd
December 11th, 2011, 15:56
Capt. Winters thank you for the info,I did not know that.:icon_lol:

Pat Pattle
December 11th, 2011, 21:13
would that be the genuine spit, or james mays, 1:1 airfix creation!?

It's a real one, albeit if I remember rightly it's not a 100% genuine MKI ie. it was a slightly later model retrograded.

Old Tiger
December 12th, 2011, 04:24
[QUOTE=Pat Pattle;656416]No worries my friend, I'm afraid the old vino has had a similar affect on me.

Unzip it and open it up until you get to the ACC_Airfields folder. Just copy & paste or drag 'n drop that folder into your ETO or BoB install and let it overwrite.

Out of interest Cosford nowadays is home to part of our wonderful RAF museum. I managed to get their last year and spent a good half hour just sat drooling over the mk1 Spitfire they have on display.

:salute:Thanks Clive put it in airfields_RAF. Everthing is Copasetic "AOK" now.