PDA

View Full Version : KBT L188

Aircanuck
December 10th, 2011, 06:35
Morning all,

Back again ......

In western Canada the Electra is starting to be the "new" DC4,6 replacement and AirSpray out of Red Deer Alberta is a player. Anybody know if there latest livery on the L188 is available ?

Bye for now.
:mixedsmi:

CG_1976
December 10th, 2011, 07:39
Morning all,

Back again ......

In western Canada the Electra is starting to be the "new" DC4,6 replacement and AirSpray out of Red Deer Alberta is a player. Anybody know if there latest livery on the L188 is available ?

Bye for now.
:mixedsmi:

As far as Ive seen the one out of Red Deer isnt made or available. Only Canadian L188 paint I know is Buffalo. I was looking for a NWT Air L188 paint but none made yet:sleep:

falcon409
December 10th, 2011, 19:14
I wouldn't mind taking a shot at it, Just need to find some better images than the one on their website.:salute:

UPDATE: Found the images I need, jut need someone to suggest what the crest is on the fuselage. . . .maybe a Forestry Service logo?

CG_1976
December 10th, 2011, 20:31
I wouldn't mind taking a shot at it, Just need to find some better images than the one on their website.:salute:

UPDATE: Found the images I need, jut need someone to suggest what the crest is on the fuselage. . . .maybe a Forestry Service logo?

Hum that sounds like a call for SOH member srgalahad:salute:.