PDA

View Full Version : $1,000,000!!! Are they kidding?

n4gix
December 9th, 2011, 12:54
Man, these folks have a wicked sense of humour... Either that, or they're just plain nuts!

http://hotseatsim.com/Products/Allsimulators/tabid/299/agentType/View/PropertyID/107/Default.aspx

OBIO
December 9th, 2011, 13:11
A million bucks? For that kind of money, I could own a good number of real aircraft. Forget simulated aircraft...I could enjoy the real deal.

OBIO

Bone
December 9th, 2011, 13:15
Wow. That sim doesn't even look as sophisticated as the one I have in my man-cave. I pity the ignorant fool who spends the jack to get it...it's probably Prepare3d, haha.

Dain Arns
December 9th, 2011, 13:21
That price it better come with sharks with frikkin' lasers attached to their heads...

Deano
December 9th, 2011, 15:11
Best to look at there other products, it should give a good indication to there pricing structure. From the look of it, its gotta be a typo, I hope :icon_lol:

stansdds
December 10th, 2011, 02:54
That seems to be priced waaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond anything else they produce. I agree, must be one heck of a typo.

n4gix
December 10th, 2011, 07:48
Best to look at there other products, it should give a good indication to there pricing structure. From the look of it, its gotta be a typo, I hope :icon_lol:

Oh, I have looked at their other offerings. In fact, I'm giving some serious consideration to one of them that's under $5k at least... :icon_lol:

I also think it is likely a typo, but thought it was hillarious even so! :wavey:

stiz
December 10th, 2011, 10:25
could prolly build it yourself for a few hundered :mixedsmi: