PDA

View Full Version : o/t OFF 4 video released

Pat Pattle
December 8th, 2011, 22:08
A preview of the OFF phase 4 release.

http://www.overflandersfields.com/Movies.htm

It looks just excellent. the OFF team are great artists.

I've said it before and will say it again that I would pay good money for a ww2 version of this, even for just the landscape!

richcreator
December 8th, 2011, 23:48
I would pay good money for a ww2 version of this, . . .

Yes, be careful where you spend your bad money. :icon_lol:

NSS
December 9th, 2011, 01:33
I regularly fly Phase 2. Missed out on Phase 3 but Phase 4 looks like a winner to me.

panzervoador
December 9th, 2011, 02:46
I was impressed with the graphical compared to the stock CFS3. I also wish they had this level graphics for other expansions of CFS3.

lewis11777
December 9th, 2011, 02:47
I paid for the last version and it was well worth it, will definitely do it again! Will phase 4 encompass all the previous versions?

loverboy1
December 9th, 2011, 07:17

http://www.overflandersfields.com/Movies.htm

It looks just excellent. the OFF team are great artists.

I've said it before and will say it again that I would pay good money for a ww2 version of this, even for just the landscape!

pat in all fairness your work is more and more matching .....hope you keep up bob stuff

Led Zeppelin
December 9th, 2011, 08:08
increadible!

Murray Cod
December 10th, 2011, 01:38
fantastic production quality on the video. without wishing to start a flame war both OFF and RoF are great comanions for each other. Just wish I had the spare time available to fly them.

Capt. Winters
December 11th, 2011, 19:18
Hi Guys,

I'll be buying this one as well.

love the obsever in the Be2 with his NoI MkIII enfield rifle taking pot shots over the pilots head.

The scenery is just beuatiful in OFF, I just need to upgrade my PC to take full advantage of the work the guys have put into it.

regards Rob.

gaw
December 12th, 2011, 16:22
OFF....worth every cent......enduring work by people who care....just like the magnificent WW2 stuff here....PTO, ETO, MAW, BOB, Korea..RS...cases in point...thank you all!!!