PDA

View Full Version : Question about S.E.5.A. - Legends Of Flight (payware) pcaviator

P38man
December 7th, 2011, 15:51
Its only $9 at the moment.

I was wondering if it stalls and spins etc

For GA planes I don't need that but for Biplanes I would like that very much.

Anyone know?

bazzar
December 7th, 2011, 18:27
Certainly does. For that price even I would buy one....:icon_lol:

P38man
December 7th, 2011, 18:59
Thanks buddy!

OleBoy
December 7th, 2011, 19:39
It took me forever just to find the darn thing on the website. I must have went through the pages three times. I had the S.E.5a for FS9. Neat ole plane. 9 dollars is a fair price from the looks of the screen shots and features.

Is this a true native FSX model?

CodyValkyrie
December 7th, 2011, 19:54
Certainly does. For that price even I would buy one....:icon_lol:
LOL! :icon_lol:

In all reality, it's a great package. I enjoy it and am a large fan of the S.E.5a. I also like the wood texturing. She's one of my favorite touring planes.

Is this a true native FSX model?
Yessir.

OleBoy
December 7th, 2011, 20:50
Sold. Thanks Cody. The price is too good to pass it up. Although, I need it, like a need a toothache.

Roger
December 7th, 2011, 23:09
Great little aeroplane! I have it and it is one of Baz's of course:engel016:

Martyn
December 8th, 2011, 00:10
This post has more info/images showing off the lovely S.E.5.A: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?39096-Rolling-out-of-the-JF-hanger-next&highlight=SE5A

Daube
December 8th, 2011, 01:03
Thanks for the link Martin. I forgot how good this specific model looked, it's really impressive and I'm really thinking of buying it.
For the freeware guys, I shall remind you all that the Alphasim Se5A is native FSX too. The model is nowhere as complex as the one we were talking about, but it's really lovely nevertheless.

Dain Arns
December 8th, 2011, 05:46
Thanks for the link Martin. I forgot how good this specific model looked, it's really impressive and I'm really thinking of buying it.
For the freeware guys, I shall remind you all that the Alphasim Se5A is native FSX too. The model is nowhere as complex as the one we were talking about, but it's really lovely nevertheless.

The Freeware guys need to scrape change together, collect aluminum cans along the side of the road, sell blood, or beg for money, and get this one if they love this era's aircraft! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Currently $8.99 USD, the sale on it ends December 10th, 2011.
That's about a buck an aircraft in this addon package.
Bipe fans, don't let this one slip away!

http://www.pcaviator.com/store/product.php?productid=18699&cat=0&page=1

falcon409
December 9th, 2011, 09:59
Got it and get's high marks for not only being highly detailed, but also just fast enough that I didn't fly it once and put it away, lol. I have a bad habit of buying Vintage GA or Military Biplanes of that era only to find that while I like the modeling and details, etc. they put me to sleep before I can get off the ground they're so slow, lol. This one is perfect, averaging right around 140kias. . . .just beyond my threshold of boredom. . . .great find and thanks for the HU!!:salute:

dhasdell
December 9th, 2011, 12:42
I saw the thread and I am downloading now.

dhasdell
December 10th, 2011, 02:09
Not bad, is it?

Bruce Thompson
December 10th, 2011, 02:49
Thanks for the HU, downloading now.

italoc
December 10th, 2011, 13:11
Not bad, is it?

Excellent indeed, instead :applause::applause:
Italo