PDA

View Full Version : Anlge Deck Essex

expat
December 7th, 2011, 07:07
After 15 pages of posts, did I miss it or did this one never get released?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?10680-Angle-Deck-Essex&highlight=menu+window

skyhawka4m
December 7th, 2011, 09:44
was never released.......I think Mike has taken a break from his modeling. I was hoping for the 109K but it too seems sidelined.

michael davies
December 7th, 2011, 12:44
was never released.......I think Mike has taken a break from his modeling. I was hoping for the 109K but it too seems sidelined.

109K?, was that me too?, do not recall anything I was making having that notation.

But yes, the angled Essex is still on the slips, I pick away at it now and again, I've a job change coming up in the new year, basically back to day work as opposed to day/night shift work, that will free up a lot more leisure time in the evenings, shorter days too, 8 hours instead of 12, I found I just could not cope with FS work and the shift pattern, gave it a darn good try for 6 years but it took a lot out of me, hence the relaxed FS work for the last two years, too many ends burning and not enough candles!.

Kindest Michael

stiz
December 7th, 2011, 14:02
I think Mike has taken a break from his modeling. I was hoping for the 109K but it too seems sidelined.

different mike :)

mal998
December 8th, 2011, 04:40
Michael,
You know, you really need to start building and releasing again. We do miss your excellent models. How 'bout it?

Best,
mal

expat
December 8th, 2011, 04:48
I second the motion! It would fill a very large gap for many.

crashaz
December 9th, 2011, 09:37
109K?, was that me too?, do not recall anything I was making having that notation.

But yes, the angled Essex is still on the slips, I pick away at it now and again, I've a job change coming up in the new year, basically back to day work as opposed to day/night shift work, that will free up a lot more leisure time in the evenings, shorter days too, 8 hours instead of 12, I found I just could not cope with FS work and the shift pattern, gave it a darn good try for 6 years but it took a lot out of me, hence the relaxed FS work for the last two years, too many ends burning and not enough candles!.

Kindest Michael

Good to hear about the job change buddy! I too have had to grind in this economy....just recently started getting back on my feet as well so I am looking to open the shipyards again myself and also to tackle PHP X :icon_lol:

Have some projects I am working on behind the scenes.

Bone
December 9th, 2011, 09:49
and also to tackle PHP X :icon_lol:

PHP X. May I inquire as to what this is...something good, right?

michael davies
December 9th, 2011, 12:15
PHP X. May I inquire as to what this is...something good, right?

At a wild stab in the dark 'Pearl Harbour Project X' or simply Pearl harbour for FSx.

crashaz
December 9th, 2011, 19:59
lol yep :icon_lol: