PDA

View Full Version : Captain Sim weapon audio fix...?

brettt777
December 7th, 2011, 06:08
Since getting into CS's forum seems to be next to impossible for me I guess I'll ask here. Like many, I got the weapons pack for FSX and while it works great for the most part, there was the issue with the audio looping, etc. and the fix for it was to go into the XML file and set the loop end for whatever weapon you are using to 0.000 . This was kind of a temporary fix in that while it did cure the endless audio loop problem, it also eliminated the loop entirely so that if you hold the trigger for more than half a second, the audio ends and you hear nothing. I am wondering if anyone has ever come up with a permenant fix for this? Captain Sim, are you listening?

DaveWG
December 7th, 2011, 08:59
There is a fix, but to get it you have to submit a support ticket to Captain Sim. Why they haven't made it generally available I don't know.

brettt777
December 8th, 2011, 05:19
There is a fix, but to get it you have to submit a support ticket to Captain Sim. Why they haven't made it generally available I don't know.

Wow, it's like, next to impossible to access anything on the CS website. But I'll try. All right, I'm goin in...