jdhaenens
December 6th, 2011, 19:56
Here's a few shots of Sheppard WIP.

Ztimbre
December 6th, 2011, 20:22
Looks great Jim!!

jdhaenens
December 6th, 2011, 20:33
Thanks, Ztimbre. I almost forgot about Wichita Falls Municipal...it's down at the south end of the runways.

thetford569
December 6th, 2011, 20:48
Nice as always Jim! I was at the Airshow there in October and it's looking faithful to the real thing! I got to take some photos from the top of the control tower while I was there. I was thinking of designing this base in the future but thankfully you've got it covered! I'm still working on my Ft. Worth Alliance (KAFW) scenery which is going to take a few more months probably and then my next plan is to look at doing NAS Ft Worth. I don't have much spare time so there is no guarantee I'll be able to finish either of these but that is what I would like to do. May you'll cover NAS Ft Worth before I ever get there! Lol! Anyway outstanding work as usual!

Brandon Thetford

Black.Hornet
December 6th, 2011, 21:31
Outstanding Jim

res non verba
December 6th, 2011, 23:44
a home for the white rocket... looking awesome!

:ernae:

jdhaenens
December 7th, 2011, 03:22
Thanks, guys. I went to the same airshow, Brandon. I developed the textures from all the pictures I took while I was there.

Jim

falcon409
December 7th, 2011, 03:44
Superb work as always Jim. I've spent a fair amount of time over at Sheppard both from the employee side while there to "de-mil" about 6 F-16's for the Tech School folks and as a parent to see my son graduate from Tech School and your details and building placements are spot on. Thanks for taking this on.:salute:

Bone
December 7th, 2011, 03:57
Beautifull work, as always.

BlueRidgeDx
December 13th, 2011, 20:58
Don't mean to hijack the thread, but your project reminded me of the work I did on Sheppard a few years ago. It was for another simulator, and I never got around to finishing it, but the groundwork was laid:

jdhaenens
December 14th, 2011, 04:04
Looks to be spot on. What sim was it for?

BlueRidgeDx
December 14th, 2011, 13:19
Hi Jim,

It was for Fighter Ops, but I left the team a few years ago. It's built the same way I build FS sceneries though, just need to be run through MakeMDL and .asm tweaked. If only I had the time...

jdhaenens
December 14th, 2011, 16:37
Roger that. Welcome to SOH btw. Glad to see some more design expertise hanging around.