December 6th, 2011, 14:48
I blame the Prius for that tragedy.:icon_lol:

Whitehawk
December 6th, 2011, 19:09
I blame the Prius for that tragedy.:icon_lol:

Lol ditto!

GT182
December 7th, 2011, 05:29
Proof that "You can't fix stupid"...... even in Japan.

magoo
December 7th, 2011, 06:26
...Gahhh....could've revitalized the European economy with that lot. Now look at it. Off to the breaker's yard with most of it.

The what's good of it is that Daddy's insurance company will send some of the youngsters back to the Ferrari dealership to find a replacement, which may in fact give Italy a substantial kick back towards the economic black. (German government applauds and issues bonds, French government declares a national holiday, while a Peaugeot assembly plant issues a strike notice, angrily marches across the street to a curbside cafe where they sit drinking wine, watching girls, and jeering Italian cars.......)

....Certainly the Japanese representative for Les Automobiles De Bugatti will be tracking down these kids to see if their Daddy's wish to buy-up to a real car...

Less notable, see a gaggle of suicidal insurance brokers in Japan hovering along the edge of an office building rooftop, pondering the futility of life. And also see one bloke who'll find a great deal on a used boxer driveline, stuff it into a Mitsubishi mini-truck, and start the entire physics cycle anew.

Don't be surprised if the whole event was started off by a lone Aussie in a clapped out '91 GTR (purchased for $2700.00 US funds...) who moved through the pack like a laser sabre and was blissfully unaware of the resulting (reactive) carnage as he sat parked at a drive-in sushi burger joint tweny five kilometres down the road, leering pleasurably through the stone chipped windshield at his mini-skirted American girlfriend, Bam-bi, as she reapplied the duct tape to the busted airdam that came with the car. (Stuff keeps comin' off....)

It begs repeating, I oft tell my Hayabusa equiped younger brother..."Wanna go that fast, buy a damn plane."