Hmmmmm....

http://www.aeroflyfs.com/index.php/de/alles-ueber-aeroflyfs/videos.html

Sascha66
December 4th, 2011, 16:31
Err, wow!!!

That is absolutely amazing! :applause::applause::applause:

Toastmaker
December 5th, 2011, 13:53
I think it says I have to upgrade to IE9 or use Firefox. . . no thanks.

:running:

OBIO
December 5th, 2011, 14:06
The ground mesh and textures look great....especially the mountains with their sharp points and vertical surfaces. The planes look nice, the pilots are some of the best looking I have seen. Just wonder if add-on planes will be possible.

OBIO

Ickie
December 5th, 2011, 14:11
I had some addon senery for cfs-2 that looked just like that.

Roger
December 5th, 2011, 15:01
It seems that the Aerofly site is now only giving a jpg with messages about which browser to use. Strange...

beana51
December 5th, 2011, 16:02
"IST DIESES FLUG SIMULATOR? JA IST DIESES FLUG SIMULATOR!".......Thanx Roger!....Vely interesting!.....nice art work...Begs the question...WHY DOES NOT MY FSX LOOK LIKE THAT???/<label for="rb_iconid_25">http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon25.gif</label>

Naismith
December 5th, 2011, 22:03
Ouch! I was wearing headphones when I fired up the F/A-18 video. Mucho decibels. Looks very nice and fluid.

grunau_baby
December 6th, 2011, 04:50
Since this is a german product I might very well get tempted when IŽd find it at any local retailer! The scenery looks superb, as well as the aircraft. Thanks for the HU, this might have slipped my radar otherwise.

Alex

Allen
December 6th, 2011, 12:35
I think it says I have to upgrade to IE9 or use Firefox. . . no thanks.

:running:

Link and vid work for me just fine with IE8

kilo delta
December 6th, 2011, 13:06
Got to admit..this sim really does look good!:jump:

BTW...Link works fine for my using Chrome

foreigndevil
December 7th, 2011, 00:14
The FAQ tell you that the simulation of flying is limited/simplified. Complex aircraft flying procedures seem to be impossible, which might put off some hard core FS fans. The scenery and aircraft do look gorgeous and seem to leave FSX and X-Plane far behind in those departments.

Rimshot
December 7th, 2011, 02:23
As I understand it the focus is on the flying, the flightmodels are realistic. They have left out things like engine management and fiddling with knobs.