No love for Donovan McNabb?

Kiwikat
December 4th, 2011, 17:49
We're doing just fine without him! :wavey: :mixedsmi:

brad kaste
December 4th, 2011, 17:59
'Okay, We Now Need Brett Favre...'
:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy:

No,....what is needed are more spinning, headache-ie smiles::isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::is adizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy:
Gosh,..who could have predicted that the lose of Jay Cutler for the season would have such an adverse effect on Bear fans......?

Trans_23
December 4th, 2011, 18:34
So much for that easy schedule (except for the Packers). Denver is probably licking their chops at the thought of playing the Bears next week. :isadizzy::isadizzy:

Emil Frand
December 5th, 2011, 04:33
'Okay, We Now Need Brett Favre...'
:isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy:

No,....what is needed are more spinning, headache-ie smiles::isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::is adizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy::isadizzy:
Gosh,..who could have predicted that the lose of Jay Cutler for the season would have such an adverse effect on Bear fans......?

Colts felt the same way..........

txnetcop
December 5th, 2011, 04:48
Cowboys suck but how about them Texans...I think I would like to see young TJ Yates stay in as first string quarterback!!!

pilottj
December 5th, 2011, 07:46
The Niners are looking really good. They kind of remind me of the 2010 baseball Giants. Great defense and just enough offense to get the job done. Jim Harbaugh is no Bill Walsh but he has certianly change the attitude of the team and motivated the players to believe they can win.

txnetcop
December 5th, 2011, 08:41
Yep good to see the 49ers back and the Raiders...used to go see both teams when possible back when I lived in San Ramon. The Montana/Rice duo was just a work of perfection to behold!!!

Panther_99FS
December 5th, 2011, 09:25
Colts felt the same way..........

Nah...
Everyone pretty much knew/knows Indianapolis is nothing without Peyton...

Emil Frand
December 5th, 2011, 16:07
Favre a Bear?
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d824c451c/article/report-favre-would-listen-if-bears-called-about-comeback?module=HP11_headline_stack

Emil Frand
December 5th, 2011, 16:09
Nah...
Everyone pretty much knew/knows Indianapolis is nothing without Peyton...

Its hard for me to believe that loosing ONE player would lead to 0-12, there has to be more going on there.

Allen
December 5th, 2011, 16:30
Its hard for me to believe that loosing ONE player would lead to 0-12, there has to be more going on there.

Peyton Manning and Tim Tebow has an aura around them that makes there team play better. When they are not playing the team falls apart.