PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Contact Greg Law

gecko
December 3rd, 2011, 10:38
I've been trying to get in touch with Greg Law, sent him a PM but I don't think he stops by very often. Is there a better way to contact him? Perhaps another forum where he is more active? Thanks,

Daniel

hairyspin
December 3rd, 2011, 11:57
Greg's not active in CFS3 these days, afaik. You might ask Bravo/4 to pass a message on, I think John knows how to contact him.

eddie
December 3rd, 2011, 13:58
Not sure how to contact Greg, but PMing John could be problematic. With his major PC problem right now, he has limited contact with everyone through another family members PC. With all the work he has done for the community and other developers, its a wonder they don't do a donation drive to help him get his PC sorted. They've helped others around here, why not John?

stumpjumper1
December 3rd, 2011, 15:41
Not sure how to contact Greg, but PMing John could be problematic. With his major PC problem right now, he has limited contact with everyone through another family members PC. With all the work he has done for the community and other developers, its a wonder they don't do a donation drive to help him get his PC sorted. They've helped others around here, why not John?

D\SOUND GODO TO ME ILLBE HAPPY TO DONATE WITH ANY OF MY SPARE PARTS

stumpjumper1
December 3rd, 2011, 16:17
DOUBLE POST

Bravo/4
December 4th, 2011, 10:45
It's ok guys, I got it sorted, thanks!
Daniel PM me, I'll see what I can do for you?

hairyspin
December 4th, 2011, 12:49
It's ok guys, I got it sorted, thanks!
Glad to hear that, John!

gecko
December 5th, 2011, 09:20
Thanks guys, should have it covered now.