PDA

View Full Version : American Airlines files for bankruptcy

Naismith
November 29th, 2011, 21:12
http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/11/30/us-americanairlines-idUSTRE7AS0T220111130

It just keeps on getting worse this recession. What a shame if we lose AA.

Allen
November 29th, 2011, 22:25
Color me shocked. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Over priced tickets. Once you have that ticket you lose your dignity by being sexual assaulted by the TSA. If you’re lucky the airplane is there if not you have to be re-sexual assaulted by the TSA. Once you’re on the airplane you sit for 4 hours while food and water run out and toilets back up.

Should you take off with in 2 hours of the departure time. Now your bag may not even be with you once you land and if it is the baggage screeners have broke or stolen any thing of value in the baggage that you had to pay extra just to have on the airplane.

Wait a minute I'm not shocked. I'm shocked again. I'm shocked that they are not ALL bankrupt.<o:p></o:p>

av8erjm
November 30th, 2011, 06:54
Color me shocked. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Over priced tickets. Once you have that ticket you lose your dignity by being sexual assaulted by the TSA. If you’re lucky the airplane is there if not you have to be re-sexual assaulted by the TSA. Once you’re on the airplane you sit for 4 hours while food and water run out and toilets back up.

Should you take off with in 2 hours of the departure time. Now your bag may not even be with you once you land and if it is the baggage screeners have broke or stolen any thing of value in the baggage that you had to pay extra just to have on the airplane.

Wait a minute I'm not shocked. I'm shocked again. I'm shocked that they are not ALL bankrupt.<o:p></o:p>

You must be a carpenter, because you really ht the nail on the head

Daveroo
November 30th, 2011, 09:28
its chapter 11,,,only the employees are going to be hurt,,the airline will comeout ahead

look at what happened to pacific gas and electric a few years ago in northern california,,they even bought new trucks after they went through chapter 11 bankruptsy,,gave raises to the upper echilon and raised rates to the consumer AND they were reliesed from there debt

Allen
November 30th, 2011, 12:27
You must be a carpenter, because you really ht the nail on the head

Know to turn wood on lathe....

its chapter 11,,,only the employees are going to be hurt,,the airline will comeout ahead

look at what happened to pacific gas and electric a few years ago in northern california,,they even bought new trucks after they went through chapter 11 bankruptsy,,gave raises to the upper echilon and raised rates to the consumer AND they were reliesed from there debt

Sad but true...