PDA

View Full Version : First update available for the XPlane 10 demo

Daube
November 29th, 2011, 11:39
Hi guys,

First patch is available, containing bug fixes and performance improvements. More info here: http://www.x-plane.com/blog/2011/11/we-have-our-first-patch/

txnetcop
December 4th, 2011, 05:03
I knew it would not be long before a patch was forthcoming...After everything is said and done I hold great hope for a final release quality. Austin really wants to make X-Plane 10 a huge success...however they will still have to pry FSX out of my cold, dead hands! Thank you to all the freeware and payware developers of FSX you have made that flightsim a great sim!!!

XLR8
January 2nd, 2012, 06:39
I have been looking forward to this sim since I heard about it some time ago. It was my FSX replacement sim,but I downloaded the demo and couldn't even get the flight stick to work. I might have to re download it and give it another try,although I have xp9 and didn't care for it much.

Phantom88
January 3rd, 2012, 17:07
Hello XLR8,The Sim won't recognize your Flight controls automatically,You have to manually set up Axis in Joystick section.

deimos256
January 4th, 2012, 16:50
After nearly a year away from the frustrations of fsx, I think this is a worthy replacement. I have always been a fan of xplane but now with ten I believe it truly surpasses fsx in terms of base installations. The Addon community def makes fsx what it is and hopefully they will try xplane. For what it's worth though, comparing the two side by side in Seattle with xp10 I get much better performance with better visuals on my dated rig with xp10

XLR8
January 8th, 2012, 05:24
Hello XLR8,The Sim won't recognize your Flight controls automatically,You have to manually set up Axis in Joystick section.

I found this part out. Pretty much every flightsim I have used has the HAT switch a mouse look included.