PDA

View Full Version : The iceman cometh back!

Ferry_vO
November 29th, 2011, 06:45
Kimi Raikkonen signed with Lotus Renault, which means for the first time in F1 history six (former) champions will be on the grid!

catfishdriver
November 29th, 2011, 08:54
Oh, and here I thought he'd be happy driving those pickup trucks around and around. :icon_lol: Should be interesting.

wombat666
November 29th, 2011, 22:48
Now that will rattle a few cages.
Renault are capable of getting among the front runners and Kimi is capable of running ahead of the front running 'drivers'.
:jump:

Ferry_vO
November 30th, 2011, 01:43
6MlsMVzrp2o

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Wing_Z
December 3rd, 2011, 12:28
:applause: Just about sums up Kimi...
Renault may well give Mercedes a hard time next year: Schumacher/Raikonnen might be the most exciting racing, even.
Great to have so many experienced drivers on the grid.

Panther_99FS
December 3rd, 2011, 13:27
Now that will rattle a few cages.

Which ones :ques:

wombat666
December 3rd, 2011, 22:32
Ed, as I've mentioned before, if Renault and Kimi click then RBR might find they are running a few steps behind Renault on the engine front.
I'd be surprised if Raikonnen [given a good package] couldn't give Force India and 'Mercedes' a hard time, and unless FIAT come up with a better car he'll be nipping at their heels as well.
Might just be gas but I have a gut feeling that RBR might not be the dominant force next season.
To be frank, MotoGp and 1000cc bikes is far more to my taste for 2012.
:applause:

Panther_99FS
December 4th, 2011, 07:51
Ed, as I've mentioned before, if Renault and Kimi click then RBR might find they are running a few steps behind Renault on the engine front.

Hmmm...
How important is power these days? We've seen Jensen win on design....and you can debate the Vettel & Hamilton won due Newey....

And we both remember Ferrari power of the 80s only to be negated due to them having have to dial back for fuel mileage...