PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for my infrequency here lately...

Cazzie
November 29th, 2011, 05:53
I have been taking advantage of a very beautiful October and unusually super November to partake of outdoor activities. Caz got a new bike for his BD and has been doing a lot of riding. I have done little regarding simming and that includes simming myself, just no time. All house time is spent doing indoor and outdoor duties. Had a lot of dead fall to cut up and haul away, leaves to rake and get up, yard to do a finish cut and mulching, etc. Even when I do get to sit at the computer, I spend my time processing more photos than a human being should be allotted to take. LOL! I still am so behind in my HDR photos. When I do go online, it's to answer much needed emails from friends and family.

But rest assured, ol' Caz is still among you folks, I browse and answer when I can, just no time for repaints, et al. And I have had a special PT-19 I have wanted to do since Piglet came out with his superior model, I fly that thing all the time when I can, I have flown the "real" thing.

Caz

brad kaste
November 29th, 2011, 08:27
Welcome back Cazz-man:wiggle:

HouseHobbit
November 29th, 2011, 12:41
Good to hear from you..
Glad you are back..

rdaniell
November 29th, 2011, 13:56
Hey Cas, how you been doing? You haven't been gone as long as I. Until a few days ago, I hadn't posted anything since 2008. I've been doing some real world flying in a friend's Cessna 140 and a lot of radio controlled flying.

Anyway, saw your thread and just wanted to say HI!

Randy

TARPSBird
November 29th, 2011, 14:09
Welcome back Caz. :wavey:Always good to hear from ya, if only to say hello and update us on what you're doing outside of flight sim.

Roger
November 30th, 2011, 04:22
Good to see you're still about and enjoying life Caz:wavey:

Cazzie
November 30th, 2011, 04:51
Yeah folks, Caz has been in the "real" reality world for a spell. Son started his 1st year of college in August, youngest son his 1st year of HS. Lots of extracurricular activities with both, particularly the oldest, who is going to a local college majoring in computer science. Okay, I do like looking at the young college women. :icon_lol: I did post a piccie of my new bike here in Newshawks, but it's down several pages now I expect. I'm heading out today on my mt. bike. It's going to be too chilly for the road bike for me. Also, we had a lot of rain Tuesday night into Wednesday morning and the trails are washed badly with mud and grit. Also been fixing up the Christmas trimmings. Tree's up and now oldest son and I must wrap the deck. My middle niece turns 16 on 1-23-12 and she is now the same height and inseam size as my wife. My wife has two very good bikes, that she no longer rides, so I am going to fix them up and see which one she likes best; one is a mt. bike, the other a Terry (made for women) road bike. Having family that are really good people makes doing this a pleasure for me and Michaela has done most well, like my oldest son. She is very big into theater, both in HS and the local circuit, so good if act, Averett College wants her in their plays. Her and her younger sister, Eden, are like daughters to my wife and I. They will always be such.

Caz

Tis the season and one for LazyDog. :icon_lol: