PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys.

flyer01
November 26th, 2011, 12:57
I want ya'll to know that I'm doing fine and thank you for you kind words after the loss of my wife. We where together for over 30 years and knew each other from children. I must learn to live with out her in my everyday life.

I took down most of the YouTube videos that was made before her loss. I just could not watch them knowing she was still here when I made them. I still have them all on a HD but not on YT.

I also think that I need to do what I liked doing the most and that is making flight sim video. So if any of you want a video made of any of the CFS3 expansions please let me know.

flyer01
Mike

grizzly50
November 26th, 2011, 14:38
Mike,

WELCOME BACK!

I had hoped you were OK. I understand that must have been, and still is, quite a blow.

My blessings to you and yours.

Now, about a new video...

...you will have your chance soon, very, very soon: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?59906-Soon-Very-Very-Soon

:D

How's that for a hint?

:D

Again, welcome back, my friend.

Kasey

Murray Cod
November 26th, 2011, 16:53
good to see you posting still.

best regards
MC

flyer01
November 26th, 2011, 17:26
Kasey, Just what I need!I have been flying with the MSWFF2, so I will dust off the X52 to fly CFS3 and Beyond. Not that hard really. I still have the PC programmed for the X52 just remembering the button layouts. :isadizzy: lol

Mike

Led Zeppelin
November 26th, 2011, 23:57
Nice to see you around! :wavey:

HouseHobbit
November 27th, 2011, 08:36
Welcome Back Mike,
I do hope that things are improving there for you..

You have been greatly missed..
Your videos are a pleasure for me to see, and I look forward to more of your work..
BRAVO..

phrog_phixer
November 27th, 2011, 09:00
Welcome back, I too have enjoyed your videos. You've shown excellent character in dealing with your loss. My mother and sister have both been diagnosed with terminal illnesses...I will use the life lessons learned from you and others to cope. Best wishes for your continued healing. Same goes to all who've had to experience such heartbreak.

loverboy1
November 27th, 2011, 09:32
mike ....the body goes the spirit lives , your work and memories and even at times glimpses she will give are blessings imho ,

your vidoes are fantastic miss em ......

joshua / lb

flyer01
November 27th, 2011, 13:20
Something I have learned in the past 2 Mo. is that two in the same house can't live as cheap as one. The main thing is food and elc. Our elc bill was 200 to over 300+ a Mo. Last Mo's. bill was $63. This is a all elc home.
But then I burn wood for heat that I cut. I also do not cook as much and when I do I use a pressure cooker so things cook faster. Less laundry and dishes also. My dad and I are on the same line so he aways puts in $20 for the elc. That cuts lasts Mo. elc. to $43.

Mike

HouseHobbit
November 27th, 2011, 14:02
Yes this is true, unless you have Her Highness here..
Glad you are back..
BRAVO..

richcreator
November 28th, 2011, 21:50
Something I have learned in the past 2 Mo. is that two in the same house can't live as cheap as one. The main thing is food and elc. Our elc bill was 200 to over 300+ a Mo. Last Mo's. bill was $63. This is a all elc home.
But then I burn wood for heat that I cut. I also do not cook as much and when I do I use a pressure cooker so things cook faster. Less laundry and dishes also. My dad and I are on the same line so he aways puts in $20 for the elc. That cuts lasts Mo. elc. to $43.

Mike

Today, 2 can live together in a house much much cheaper than one
because you share all the expense. A no brainer. Except, of course, if there is only one income, which is rare today.
Apparently, you have been extravagant in the past and have learned to be thrifty. BRAVO!

Pat Pattle
November 29th, 2011, 03:31
Hi Mike,

Glad to know that you feel ok enough to post again.

Clive