PDA

View Full Version : Bronco Paint Kit

falcon409
November 26th, 2011, 06:51
I realize that with the Aerosoft OV-10 Release on the horizon, Tim's venerable OV-10 series may not be quite as popular. Currently I am assuming that price will keep me from purchasing the AS version just as it has many others in the past. With the current re-release of Tim's Bronco and after checking out the liveries I decided I would update the paint kit to allow for better resolution. I know there are several versions of the Bronco. . . .this is the "A" model. I discovered while I was doing the layered kits that the one I downloaded (Tim's original FS2004 PK) to use as a template didn't match the latest version (no surprise there I guess), so I used the textures from the recent release as the template instead. All this is to make note of the fact that this PK will not fit every version out there, this matches only the recent release by "ramjet".

There will be two layered templates, one for the wings and fwd fuselage and one for the booms. They contain separate layers for panel lines, rivets, decals and Fuel Caps. Any weathering, advanced decal work (plane of rotation decals, ejection seat decals, etc) will be yours to place where you see the need. The zipfile will be posted to the SOH downloads area within the hour (it's now 9:50AM CST).

skyhawka4m
November 26th, 2011, 07:19
How do we know if we have the undated Bronco installed? I'd love to use this paint kit!

falcon409
November 26th, 2011, 08:43
How do we know if we have the undated Bronco installed? I'd love to use this paint kit!
If you've downloaded the version that "ramjet" just released, then you have the correct version. If you have an "A" model Bronco, you have the right version.:salute:

skyhawka4m
November 26th, 2011, 09:00
hmmmm...went to do the download and the link is no longer available.

skyhawka4m
November 26th, 2011, 10:40
The OV-10A of piglets that I have loaded seems to be perfect in FSX.....seems to be an FSX model not just a port over. The props and glass are perfect in FSX.

falcon409
November 26th, 2011, 11:14
The OV-10A of piglets that I have loaded seems to be perfect in FSX.....seems to be an FSX model not just a port over. The props and glass are perfect in FSX.
Yep, he did an FSX version, which I assume everyone has now.:salute:

baernhard
December 2nd, 2011, 14:14
Many thanks for the PK. This has inspired me.
If anyone is interested, the paint will be uploaded to FlightSim soon.
It's a WIP yet.

Bernhard

Railrunner130
December 2nd, 2011, 15:56
Cool! Thanks Ed!

doublecool
December 2nd, 2011, 16:24
Please, Is there a link to the update "Ramjet" Version