PDA

View Full Version : usio ships

Fibber
November 25th, 2011, 10:34
I have Usio Maru ships in my game and really love their appearance. However I noticed something a little strange and maybe I am missing something. I ran a mission and my whole air arm blasted away at one Maru ship. No damage occured even though it was hit with bombs/rockets/strafing. When I purposely ran my plane into the ship, a bomb damage crater opened and was displayed. Has my setup gone kooky, or has anyone else had this? I remmeber awhile back that someone mentioned the invincibility of these ships but how, and was, it addressed?

Shadow Wolf 07
November 25th, 2011, 10:56
Usio's ships are notoriously "tough" and tend to put up FLAK like a wholle fleet. Try using Pen32Win's alternate dps for them: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=8532 They wil appear more "reasonable."

misson
November 25th, 2011, 12:15
i had the same problem some time ago but the problem was the scenery addon that i made at the same time. so i removed the scenery addon and the problem is gone. I recomend to verify the scenery order.

CrisGer
November 26th, 2011, 09:19
His deck textures are a bit too bright or off at times, if you look around you can find some replacement deck textures for the carriers i think. His ships are by far some of the best for CFS2 he is an artist and a great resource for us all, and I am very thankful to him.:medals: