PDA

View Full Version : North Africa Coast Line

stoney
November 24th, 2011, 10:08
Could anyone advise on what I need to install for realistic coastlines around N. Africa? Mine are angular and straight lined. I have just installed JHS_North_Africa. I believe I have all the requirements called for in the read me, but apparently not. Thanks.

UncleTgt
November 24th, 2011, 13:39
Stoney, more detail, or a screenshot would help diagnose your issue.

Jean Bomber's scenery coastlines certainly shouldn't look "angular & straight lined" - do you mean you have green/ blue squares (angular & straightlines)?
If so, you haven't made sure everything in your SCENEDB/ WORLD/ TEXTURE folder is the same as what's in your main TEXTURE folder. If the contents of these two folders don't match, CFS 2 doesn't know which texture to use, so it gives you a basic blue or green or tan square in it's place.

Rami
November 24th, 2011, 14:51
Stoney,

If you use my MTO install guide, I actually give you step-by-step instructions for installing Jean Bomber's Mediterranean coastlines, they work best if you install them in conjunction with his Afnor - Part I.

stoney
November 24th, 2011, 14:57
Thanks UncleTgt, Yes I do hve the textures transfered to the main scenery, so that's not it I don't think. Here is the view just of the coast from AF-Benina.

stoney
November 24th, 2011, 19:23
Thank you gentlemen, for taking the time today to give me some help. My coast lines are in all ways normal now:jump:! Happy Thanks Giving to you all!