PDA

View Full Version : Kingcobra and Twin Mustang

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
November 23rd, 2011, 19:11
All righty... Since you guys helped me with the Tempest Mk.VI I would like for you guys to help me with the Kingcobra and Twin Mustang.

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
November 23rd, 2011, 19:21
If anyone can't do them because the author doesn't permit you to use them (which i just realized they were made by Kazunori Ito, who doesn't allow people to use and/or modify them)... I can ask somebody to make a gmax Kingcobra and Twin Mustang for cfs2.

JapLance
November 23rd, 2011, 21:08
What about a proper CFS2 Kingcobra?

BELL P-63A KINGCOBRA.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?action=jump&catid=66&id=3382) The Bell P-63 Kingcobra was the follow up to their P-39 Airacobra series. Although similar looking, the P-63 was a totally new aircraft; with a laminer flow wing, supercharging, and increased cannon ammo. Despite it's improvements, the P-63 never lived up to the level of the P-51, Corsair, or other late-war front line fighters. The P-63 never saw combat in USAAF squadrons. Most of the 3300-odd planes went to the Soviet Union, where their service record is largely unknown. Another 300-odd planes went to the Free French squadrons, seeing WW2 and Viet Nam action.

This model is in Soviet markings and can carry a FAB250 bomb. It also has all my usual goodies.

Tim Piglet Conrad

Piglet's Peculiar Planes

pigletxx@earthlink.net

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
November 23rd, 2011, 21:19
Japlance, you were thinking on the right track... but this plane doesn't have the free rolling wheels and working shocks and the fast spinning prop. I was wondering if a piglet can make a newer version of his p-63 or anyone could make one.

Bismarck13, have you thought of making a P-82B Twin Mustang?

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
November 24th, 2011, 19:39
All righty... Since you guys helped me with the Tempest Mk.VI I would like for you guys to help me with the Kingcobra and Twin Mustang.

Can someone make a P-63A and a P-82B please?

peperez
November 24th, 2011, 23:05
Can someone make a P-63A and a P-82B please?

That's one 1% P-82B and one P-63 avaiable here at Sim Outhouse. If you don't like them, please, send me a PM.

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
November 25th, 2011, 12:17
Can someone make the VB Planes P-82 in gmax?

Rami
November 25th, 2011, 12:23
BoeingvsAirbusNKL,

Asking someone to make an aircraft model is not a simple affair, it takes time and a whole lot of work. You need to understand the programming language of GMAX or FSDS, and you need oodles of time, especially to make an aircraft model with many of the moving parts and animation we have come to expect. You just can't do it at the drop of a hat. The genie from Aladdin doesn't exist in the real world.

My suggestion is to search Simviation for a P-82 Mustang, (I found one the other day) and if what you're desiring is not there, then see about getting the tools required to make your own version which reaches the standards you so desire.

http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=P-82+Twin+Mustang&x=0&y=0
http://simviation.com/1/search?submit=1&keywords=F-82+Twin+Mustang&x=0&y=0

All of us who make contributions to this sim, from building aircraft, to painting them, to working on missions to use them, have to begin by making that step from one who requests toward one who delivers. You have begin this process already with a few of your uploads, this may be a long-awaited opportunity to make the next leap.

Good luck and Godspeed,

BoeingvsAirbusNKL
November 25th, 2011, 19:24
Well, I found an F-82G from the Fox Four Korean War Project website.
It is not what I was thinking, but it's close enough.